• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Christmas Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirst

I am not a crook
Christmas is coming closer and closer. I'm aware that not everybody celebrates Christmas. For everyone who does, what is your Christmas wish this year?

Mine is for lasagna.

muumajii23

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
To set thou world ablaze, witnessing the remaining peoples of the world burn and scream in agony, filling the rivers with blood and the sky with smoke, and when thy peoples think tis over, thunder shall rain from the sky, crushing all life on this miserable planet, slowly and painfully. Then, thy peoples' screams shall fill the air, blocking out all sound, and, at the end, great wolves of fire shalt devour thy peoples, extinguishing their life forever.

...And a rainbow unicorn. I want a rainbow unicorn that poops butterflies.

muumajii23

Never mind, screw whatever I said. I want what Umbreon-dana wants.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Oh, and snow. Wish for snow please.

Michigan here, we've got some.
As for presents, I wish for:

Funny T-shirts from zazzle.com

Plastic Gundam Models

Maddem '10

Bleach: The 3rd Phantom

As for wishes I actually wish to come true, those include world peace, friendship for all, and a gargantuan increase in NASA's budget.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
I wish for the good health of my injured mother.

My selfish side wishes for both that and a Nintendo DS.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
kirby8933083 said:
I wish that someone would put a serious wish in this thread. :l

Okay, then, in light of this:
Heh, accidental double post.
I wish people would figure out that it's not the best way to go around fixing a double post, because there's a delete button right on the fricking edit menu. It's one of the few things people can do around here that bothers me. Also, I resent having my fondest wish being called unserious.

Profesco

gone gently
Already made.

I wish things could go back to the way they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.