• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chronicles of Jasper

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
A/N- This is my first fanfiction ever. Please give me advice and help. this is only the prologue but I hope to have the first chapter up by October the 14th. This takes place in Hoenn and every regions pokemon can be found here. Including Isshu ones. Rated PG

In the year 2001 the regions of Kanto and Johto started to colonize other regions. They found an island a little bit southwest of their position. People decided to move there and call the region Hoenn. Two years later, most of the cities were populated and formed. Some inspiring gym leaders came here to help out. The colonization was a sucess and everyone couldn't be happier. New pokemon were discovered each day and routes plotted. There was a new place called Oldale town. When it was discovered, scientists moved there to study the surrounding area, an enchanting forest. One scientist moved there from Saffron City on business for Sliph co. Her name was Professor Holly. She moved to Oldale town with her kids Jasper and Dominique (Domi). Her husband died in a boating accident when Jasper was only 5 and Domi was 14. When they moved, Jasper was nearing his ninth birthday and was about to get his first Pokémon. This caused a dilemma because there was no professor in the new region to give out Pokémon to new trainers. Professor Holly decided to wing it and see what happens. Domi had already gotten his first Pokémon and was away from home, challenging the newly formed gyms of Hoenn. Our story begins as Jasper wakes up for his 10th birthday…..

Last edited:

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Chapter 1
Jasper woke up to the smell of blueberry pancakes, his favorite food. Sitting up groggily, he remembered today was his birthday. He smiled to himself, knowing that he will get his first Pokémon. He quickly got dressed with a white shirt, blue jeans and a blue jacket. Looking in the mirror, he saw that he looked very mature, which is a new goal for him. Jasper wanted people to think he was a young adult, not just some 9yr old. Fixing his hair, he headed downstairs.

When he came down, he saw his mom at the kitchen cooking the blueberry pancakes. Sitting down on the stool next to the counter, he said “My favorite, blueberry. Thanks Ma.”

“No problem sweetie and Professor Maple stopped by earlier and asked to see you.”

“Ugh” he groaned. The professor probably just wanted to teach him about the seven uses of tropius fruit. Everyone in town just wants jasper to learn and learn and alls he wants to do is explore. “Do I have to go ma?”

“Yes sweetie. Who knows? She might have a gift for you” Professor Holly said.

In reply to this, Jasper said, “That old krabby? I doubt it.” He then started to devour his pancakes.”By the way, you still haven’t given me my present yet.”

“Oh that’s right I forgot. Here you go.” His mother gave him a pair of shoes that came out of nowhere.

“Shoes? Err….thanks I guess.”

“Well these are the new running shoes. A professor in town invented them and gave them to me to give to you. He wanted you to test them.”

“Ok. Will do. I’m gonna go see Professor Maple now.” said Jasper, who then put his dish in the sink and zoomed out the door.

When Jasper arrived at the Professors house, he saw her watering her small garden, which was very colorful. It had many flowers that Jasper couldn’t name. The garden had all the colors of the rainbow and more. Jasper, however, was unimpressed. He has seen this garden so many times it doesn’t faze him.

“Hey Professor Maple!” Jasper shouted, making fun of her hearing.

“My hearing isn’t lost yet Jasper. Don’t need to shout. Now come inside, I want to show you something.” Jasper followed the old, short, graying lady into her house. The house was a plain, one story cottage. The Professor went into the other room then came back out. “Now Jasper I understand that today is your birthday, yet no one has given you your first Pokémon yet.”

“Yes your right mam.” Jasper said politely, but inside he was so eager. She’s gonna give me my first Pokémon! I can’t wait! I wonder if its gonna be one of the Kanto or Johto starters. What if it’s a totadile! That would be sooo cool. It would be both cute and tough. Everyone would be fighting over it!

“As you can guess, I will give you a Pokémon. It’s from a faraway land most people call Isshu.” Said Professor Maple, “Now, I’m only going to give you this Pokémon if you promise to be good to it and keep it out of trouble.”

“I promise mam that I will take good care of it and I will keep it out of trouble for the most part.” said Jasper boredly.

“I guess that will have to do, here it is” Professor Maple gave him a pokeball. “To release it, press the white button in the middle and throw it.”

“Ok…….” said Jasper, than he threw the pokeball up in the air. After a light flashed, a Pokémon about 60 centimeters high appeared. It was human-like, gray, and had a funny looking nose. It had pink bands on its shoulders, head and thighs and was carrying a small log.

“Do you like it? It’s name is Dokkora. Although, you can nickname it whatever you like.”

“Like it? I love it. Sure I was expecting a totadile but this is way better. It’s Buff. I know longer have to lift anything heavy with this lug around.”

In reaction to that comment, Dokkora smashed its fist into Jaspers stomach.

“Ow Professor you gave me a faulty Pokémon!”Shouted Jasper, who was kneeling over.

“That Pokémon is smarter than it appears. It took insult to your comment, so it used the move Comet Punch.”

“At least its tough. ”

“Indeed. Now get out of my house. ”

“…….”