• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity Discussion Thread

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Here members may discuss the RP known as Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity and give suggestions and opinions on it and how it can improve, or just what you think. All related discussions on the RP and the SPW RP may also be discussed. All questions shall be answered.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Okay, I'm making a sign-up. Just a question:

Will the original characters from GSPW come into play? Or are they all gone? Basically, for the time frame can I use Hydra's daughter or like... her great-great granddaughter or something?

Just curious. ^^ I'll work on my Dragonair now.

Copy + Paste is good.

Last edited:

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Pandemonium comes from the time period when the Shadow Pokemon War took place, and knows all the main characters from it. Therefore, there will be some reference to the past war and how it is connected to the current crisis. You may not use the exact same Pokemon that you used for the SPW. Your Pokemon may not be related to a Pokemon from the SPW. But if you want, you may conduct a Mini-Story on what happened to that Pokemon after the SPW. This may only happen after your main character meets Pandemonium. Which will happen later in your story.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Okay, so it can't be related to the old characters. Would these have ever heard of the old characters through legend? Just trying to see how I can incoroperate Hydra at all, since I'm using another Dragonair. However, if I can't I'm fine too.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Yes, the old characters can be heard of through legend. All of the SPW Pokemon have already died, but their memory will live on through legends and through Pandemonium's memories. But the main characters of this story can have the option of discovering the origins of the SPW Pokemon later on.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Hello again everyone! *waves*

It's nice to be back everyone. This should be a lot of fun!

[/useless post]

Bulk

Um, I have no idea what happened in the original SPC. Is that really going to matter? Will it be explained later in the RP if it does matter?

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
I don't think it even matters, but if you like you can read some of them. The second one vanished though... >< I'm sure it doesn't matter, but I do think Pandemonium can/will tell about it too. ^^;;

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Okay another question, you remember Mewtwo gave a child to Jirachi. So I was thinking, am I allowed to play as Jirachi who goes along with the plot but brings the kid Mewtwo has left behind to Jirachi?

katiekitten

The Compromise
Me sir have a quick question: For my first post, I am having my character explore these caves with scenes depicted on the walls. Should I make something up about some long lost civilisation or could it give a hint to my last character, Cat? I thought that that would be neat, and would spark my characters interest, so he would actively attempt to discover Cats past. That ok?

On another note, what have you lot been up to lately?

Shadows Follower

Hi There. Can't wait for it to start. Do have some questions...

1) Will Shadow Pokemon be able to evolve later cause further into the RPG, I would like mine to evolve.
2) Seeing how Shadow Pokemon are the bad guys here, would that mean that the the players who use Shadow Pokemon get.... killed near the end?

Bulk

Out of interest, can I become a Shadow Pokemon later on in the RP? If so, I'll do that. That'll even the numbers a bit.

Bulk

Well, I don't want Geodude to make the choice to be a Shadow Pokemon later on, I want him to be forced into it. That'd be quite difficult to incorperate into the sign-up wihtout giving too much away so I'll leave it for now, if that's ok.

spideyjvc

&lt;--Kitty farts
There seems to be alot of questions about becoming shadows later in the RPG...I myself had become a shadow in the 3rd part of the Shadow pokemon war, and you can evolve if your shadow.
Anyway...Hey guys ^_^ we got alot of new RPers here, i'll inform Enflamed Steelix of the sign ups when I can get in contact with him.