• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Well, it is about time I restarted the RP which gained a tiny fanbase. (Can't see why.) Anyways, I put some time into this so I'll see how it goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity

15 years after Cipher was cast into oblivion by the willpower of Wes & Michael, Orre was now rebuild after the destruction caused by XD001 and the other Shadow Pokemon. All of the known Shadow Pokemon have been purified now, and the threat seemed over. However, across the planet, uprisings from various organizations such as Teams Rocket, Snagem, Aqua, and Magma have lead to great fear over threats of global destruction. All four groups are at war with each other for power. What makes the matter worse is that traces of the organization Cipher have been discovered as to having something to do with the disputes.
Cipher is believed to have re-grouped and to have something to do with the outbreaks. This was 10 years ago. Now almost all humans have been enslaved by Cipher while Teams Rocket, Snagem, Aqua, and Magma continue to fight and destroy everything until only one of them remains. The leader of Cipher promises to give the winning organization the power to control the planet. All Pokemon Trainers who were enslaved by Cipher were removed of their Pokemon, and their Pokemon were made into Shadow Pokemon, and then re-released. Then Cipher started capturing wild Pokemon and making them into Shadow Pokemon before re-releasing them as well.
Soon Shadow Pokemon started appearing in more numbers than ordinary Pokemon, out numbering them in everyway possible. While Cipher has claimed the Orre region to itself, the other organizations ravage the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn regions. As for the new Shadow Pokemon, they can be found around the planet. Currently, Cipher is trying to remake XD001 at this time with the ability to taint any ordinary Pokemon on sight, transforming them into Shadow Pokemon. With this at hand, hope seems imminent. A mysterious being known as Pandemonium has arisen from distant space claiming to have come from a different time where Shadow Pokemon once existed, too.
Could there have been another instance where Shadow Pokemon nearly took over? With Cipher trying to discover the origins of Pandemonium, the Pokemon see it as a last ditch effort to save Earth from the Shadow Pokemon. Pokemon across the planet have begun to rebel against the forces of the Shadow Pokemon and the greedy organizations bent on power and world domination. With the world at the brink of ultimate destruction, humans may have sealed their fate by tampering with the hidden power of Pokemon.
In this role-playing game, you shall be a Pokemon or a Shadow Pokemon. If you choose a Pokemon, you will be trying to discover the origins of the Shadow Pokemon, Pandemonium, and trying to eliminate the various organizations. If you are a Shadow Pokemon, then you will be trying to find and taint as many Pokemon as you can find, while discovering the origins of your past and Pandemonium’s. Therefore, in this story, you will have many choices to make and they shall affect the outcome of your story. Below is a Sign-Up form to register for the RPG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign-Up Form:

Pokemon: (You may choose any Pokemon you want.)
Origins: (Your Pokemon’s history.)
Personality: (What your Pokemon acts like.)
Current Story: (What your Pokemon is up to.)
Starting Point: (You may start anywhere and in any region.)

Rules:
1) LSUs will be permitted.
2) No Power Playing.
3) Absolutely no Bunnying.
4) Read through this thread thuroughly.
5) One character per person in this RPG.

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Okay, I'm making a sign-up. Just a question:

Will the original characters from GSPW come into play? Or are they all gone? Basically, for the time frame can I use Hydra's daughter or like... her great-great granddaughter or something?

Just curious. ^^ I'll work on my Dragonair now. I'll edit this post later with my SU.

EDIT: Here it is.

Pokemon: Dragonair, name of Rea Darkhue

Origins: Rea was born in the Dragon's Den to normally colored parents. However, one born with the darkest shades will always be called "Darkhue", the highest name of honor through legend... Rea grew up with no special life, but she was always curious as to the meanings of "Darkhue". Always searching as a Dratini, she never let knowledge escape her.

Upon the walls in the Den were carvings of many dragons, which were always passed down by the Elders. Rea listened carefully, and read them herself:

An ancient Dragon known to them only as Darkhue... a Dragonair that faught in wars and battles. Her lineage was lost over a hundred years ago, from her third generation, as that child never had any more. But that was just scrawled at the bottom. The weathered surface told little now, but still it intrigued Rea. A legendary name...

Rea evolved at a young age compared to most, but it was still at the start of Cipher's ramage. A single infected Dragonite came, one of Lance's Pokémon, and tainted the majority of the clan. Rea and a very few others remained...

Personality: Rea is extremely curious, but she is also cautious. She tries to keep away from others unless she is just trying to find out about things she feels she needs to know. She is moody and often snappy, but she still isn't mean. However, she is greedy at times and is easily distracted by shiny objects or other things. If fact, she's easily distracted or confused by most anything. Also, Rea tends to be confusing.

Current Story: Rea sat under the water, at the deepest point in the Den. She was recollecting the past events, all of the pain... her family, her friends... all gone. Taken by the shadows. There was nothing she could do... just nothing...

But there had to be. Rea opened her violet eyes and broke the cold, darkened surface. Three others sat on a strip of land. She sighed and moved on toward the exit. She had to find a way... a way to save them... to end the horror.

The light didn't seem bright enough to make the darkness shed away. Rea flew slowly over the shadowy water, small splashes appearing where her tears fell. She landed on the roof of the gym and let the morning breeze caress her skin. Tears fell through the wind as the sun grew larger and brighter, but still not bright enough to drown the darkness in Rea's sinking heart.

Starting Point: Blackthorn City Gym, on the Roof

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I'm not familiar with the original RPG, but I'll sign up anyways.
**I know of a character that's perfect for this. In past RPGs she was a fusion of Gardevoir and Alakazam, but unless a fusion is OK I guess I'll just keep her a Gardevoir.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pokemon: Shadow Gardevoir (nicknamed Etherea)
Origins: When Cipher was first experimenting with shadow Pokemon, they were trying new methods of turning Pokemon into shadow Pokemon as well as seaching the world for all different kinds of Pokemon to capture. However, one of their captives was a mother Kirlia holding an egg. The team took the egg and treated it as a Pokemon--they made it a shadow Pokemon, or rather a shadow Pokemon egg.

This egg was Etherea--she was born a shadow Pokemon and never knew the other side. In her younger years as a Ralts she was kept by Cipher for a while till she was strong enough to survive on her own. Her mother, however, was immediately released into the wild after becoming a shadow Pokemon--therefore Etherea never saw her. The only "guardian" she had was a Cipher administrator named Yuni who was sent to raise her.

As time went by, though, Yuni decided to keep Etherea, since she developed a sort of fondness for her. Plus, she knew that Etherea could grow to be very powerful if born as a shadow Pokemon. Indeed, as Etherea evolved into Kirlia then Gardevoir over time, she became quite a battler, and she also figured out how to turn Pokemon into shadow Pokemon. However, part of that ability comes from her characteristics as a Gardevoir...

Soon after Etherea evolved into Gardevoir, her prideful characteristics as a shadow Pokemon began to take full effect. Without warning, she abandoned Yuni--she didn't want to be a pet. She wanted to assist in the domination of the shadow Pokemon, perhaps even lead the way in that.

Personality: Etherea knows nothing of the good side because she was never a part of it. She can control herself and her emotions pretty well, but she also has a little too much confidence in herself. She doesn't really think she's the best, but she doesn't think very highly of others either. In fact, she hardly thinks about others--unless it's about their suffering or something. In that way, Etherea could be described as cynical, antisocial, and sadistic. One of her passions is for breaking the hearts of people and Pokemon alike. (The common method of this is creating shadow Pokemon.)

Current Story: Etherea stood at the top of a skyscraper. This, however, was no ordinary skyscraper--it had a park and a mansion on top of it. Etherea faced this mansion and stared through the open front door--she saw a group of people gathered around something. Though normal eyes couldn't see what all the fuss was about, Etherea had the psychic powers to notice: a Hypno. This was the Pokemon Lovers Club, also called the Hypno Lovers Club because everybody there liked Hypno. However, it was infamous: about a decade back their Hypno had accidentally hypnotized a bunch of kids into thinking they were Pokemon, and it took a Drowzee and many apologies to counteract the spell.

Knowing the history of this place from what she could tell with her powers, Etherea quietly walked in and telekinetically parted the crowd to reveal the Hypno sitting in a chair at the far end of the room.
"Hey!" one of the men called. "What was that for?"
Etherea smiled. "I'm tired and I could use some sleep," she said in a sarcastic tone. Her words caused commotion and gasps of awe in the crowd.
"Wow, that Gardevoir can talk?"
"I remember long ago a talking Meowth..."
"Pretty soon the whole Pokemon population could be talking!"
"I'm flattered," Etherea said, cutting the commotion. Then she walked up to Hypno and sat down in front of him.
"Hypno..." Hypno automatically began doing his job--he swung his pendulum back and forth as he stared into Etherea's eyes. However, Etherea didn't even blink while Hypno instead started to fall asleep. More commotion filled the hall.

When the Hypno was asleep, Etherea held up her right arm--she was holding a spoon in that hand. Though the spoon was pointed at a chandelier, an aura of darkness began to form around it as the "horns" on Etherea's chest and back glowed purple. Still holding the shadowed spoon, Etherea launched a Shadow Rush attack--it looked like a dark orb, flying towards the center of the room. This orb hit the floor and expanded like a black puddle. However, when it went under the crowd, its members started to fall asleep much like Hypno did. They woke up a few seconds later in unison, looking dazed.
"Cipher is our master," the crowd chanted. Then, like an organized army troop, they departed the room in a single file line.

Meanwhile, Etherea used her Psychic attack on Hypno to land him in the exact center of the puddle. Hypno didn't wake up, but instead he was teleported. After this, the puddle vanished.
"Nobody should dominate the shadows," Etherea stated as she stood alone in the hall.

Starting Point: The mansion on top of the skyscraper on Scissor Street near Celadon City (the one from the Pokemon episode "Hypno's Naptime", if the scene sounds familiar--and yes, that is the same Hypno)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... I gave Etherea some Alakazam-ish characteristics anyways... a similar intelligence and memory for example. Still, nobody's all-powerful... Anyways I hope Etherea's in because she's my favorite evil Pokemon character...

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Pokemon:Scyther
Origins:Scyther was born to the Scyther whom pulled the world together again after deathsky shattered it. Scyther did not know of this until his mothers dieing moment when she told him that was his father. Ever since Scyther has been searching for a way to bring back his father and save the world from sure distruction. Now that Cypher has taken over Scyther has been fighting back against them and tring to solve the riddle as to how to bring his father back. Hes been getting closer and has only one thing left to do- get to southern island and find the gateway that linked the two worlds.
Personality:Very brave and proud. wont back down from a challenge. he has many qualities of a leader.
Current Story:Scyther had just left the sevii islands and was rushing towards southern island as he neared he saw some shadow pokeon flying so he stoped and fell on a rock. he grabeed the rock and waited as the shadow pokemon flew bye. " Now then lets get my father back here and eliminate Cypher once and for all!" he said to himself.
Starting Point: on his way to southern island
Moveset: AeroBlast, Slash, Sword Dance,Fury Cutter.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Anton: This story takes place in an entirely different time period and the current characters cannot be related to the characters from the SPW. Also, you do not need a moveset in this RPG, so you'll need to get rid of that, too. You may EDIT your Post so that it will make sense with the RP. Until then, denied.

Bulk

Pokemon: Geodude

Origins: Geodude has always lived in Mt. Moon. His parents (father a Golem and mother a Graveller) abandoned him at an early age and he only just remembers them. He left Mt. Moon to search out for his parents but has managed to get himself caught up in the fight between the Teams. He was caught by a member of Team Aqua and used on many occasions to fight against Team Magma and Rocket. He because fast known as a powerful Pokemon considering his size and only being a first stage evolution. During a raid on Team Rocket's base, Geodude became separated from his Team Aqua trainer and so left to continue his adventure to try and find his parents. He has little desire to evolve but if the time comes during a tense battle, he will leap upon the opportunity.

Personality: Geodude is chirpy and happy towards other friendly Pokemon. However, when it comes to battling, Geodude will rarely laugh and will not give up until he wins. He is happy to become friends with any normal Pokemon but will never talk with a Shadow Pokemon. He finds the work that Team Cipher is doing to be wrong and so hates them for it.

Current Story: The opposition’s Ratacate's fangs shined in the dark of the night. IT was late but Team magma had decided that this would be the perfect time to launch an attack on Team Rocket's Island Six base. The Ratacate jumped high into the air and screamed at Geodude "HYPER FANG!!!" Geodud remained motionless but simply followed Ratacate's directions with his eyes. As Ratacate came at him through he night air, Geodude pulled his hand back and a red glow emitted from it. The Ratacate came within striking distance and Geodude brought his fist round, colliding with Ratacate's head and sending him flying across the cold, metal room. The Ratacate hit the wall causing a large clang, twitched once and then became motionless. Geodude did not smile, for he felt the reason he was here was one that was wrong. He did not like being used for evil and just wanted to continue his search for his parents

Geodude turned back to his trainer, a small girl who knew way too much about evil for her age. She didn't seem to have a heart, no compassion for anyone, not even Geodude. Geodude hovered over to his trainer who was frowning at him.

"Well you took your time, didn't you," she called to him. Geodude swore in his mind but made no emotion on the outside. He did, however, click his knuckles, his eyes not moving from the trainer.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash and Geodude watched as the roof above his trainer feel from the ceiling and collapsed on her, crushing her body. Geodude knew he shouldn't feel sympathy towards her after how she had treated him, but he hardly ever held grudges. Scrambling to the pile of rocks that were covering the trainer, Geodude dug with his arms, moving giant boulders off the girl. The roof was still collapsing but Geodude managed to pull the girl free and flopped her over his back. Dodging move falling boulders, Geodude hovered over towards the exit. He barged straight through the door just in time as the whole base had just collapsed, killing everyone inside. Geodude hovered over to the rest of Team Magma; all of who were dumbstruck by the sudden collapsed of the base. It seemed to well planned to be an accident. Geodude seized the opportunity and dropped the girl next to the group without them noticing. Putting his ear near her mouth, Geodude could feel she was still breathing and so backed away from the group. He headed towards the forest close by and never turned back to see if Team Magma had even noticed he'd gone.

Starting Point: Island Six

If anything can be improved, just say so and I'll do it. I'm a little tired at the moment so some of it might not make sense.

K

Kaori

Pokemon:Charizard

Origins:She has been stole by a Magma Admin when she was just a little Charmander, to be trained until she becomes the ultimate weapon of destruction.
That objective was almost beeing achieved, when, in a no moon night, she has been stolen by a Snagem grunt, who cannot managed to control her, and released her, after seeing that even Gonzap wasn´t capable to control her.

Personality: She is a funny Charizard, but sometimes she can´t control her emotions

Current Story: She actually is living in the mountains, but she search for the Magma base, wanting revenge. And she looks for her parents

Starting Point: Mt. Chimmey

Bulk

Thanks, looking forward to the RP starting.

katiekitten

The Compromise
I really enjoyed the last one, so here I am! *waves* I thought I would change perspective this time, go to first person so I can get some practise in, and experiment with a different type of character. :)

Sign-Up Form:

Name: Sanders

Pokemon: Grovyle

Origins: Well, I guess I will start at the beginning. I was born in Orre, in that whatsits name forest, I seriousely can’t remember, it was so long ago. My earliest memories were those of playing in the clearing that was my home with my brothers and sisters, watching as my mother picked mushrooms for supper… Those were happy times. When I was young and free. Well, as you all should know already, nothing lasts for ever. There came a time where I, curious in my youth, ventured too far from home exploring and lo and behold! I was confronted by this mean looking beedril with a nasty stinger. He chased me all around this tree before I grew dizzy and fell down, a little worn out. Then this old fogey steps up and throws this ball at me! Seriousely, trainers these days. Anyway, it hit me in the eye, (man, that guy was a bad shot) and this red beam zips out. It envelops me and like a gulpin swallowed me up. I was transported into this little black chamber. Trust me, I tried to get out, I tried as hard as I could. But it was no use.

I can remember this long period of waiting in the dark, considering what was going on. I was obviousely captured, but by whom? I had heard stories from escapees, pokemon who had either been released from the horrible chains of slavery or had done a houdini and slipped away. There were several types of humans, it seemed. A trainer who caught pokemon to train and fight, (which, I supposed, would be fun enough) A breeder who caught pokemon for the sole perpose of mating, (which I guess would be pleasurable at the beginning, but I would soon bore of it) and professors, (little old men who caught pokemon to study them, and gave them to beginner trainers). From what I had seen of my captor, I most likely had the latter. All I had to hope for now was that he would give me to some nice kid who would release me if I pressured them hard enough. You know, pretend to be hurt by the Pokeball and refuse to stay in it, whine all the time, ectra. From what I had heard, that was the best way of losing an annoying trainer in no time. So I waited patiently util, finally, my ball was opened.

I blinked and stepped into the light. I was in this white, dead tree, a structure that the humans built, a building I believe it was called. This one had a big sign over an opening in the stone trees walls, I think it said something like LAB. I had no clue what it meant then, although now I can and shall inform you, that it is the name of a building, stone tree as I like to call them although I shall refer to ‘building’ for you humans sake. The old fogey was standing in the corner beside this whirring thing, machine I believe. There was this little human in front of me, staring at me with the grim look of determination. I asumed the most attitude filled, touch-me-and-you-are-dead pose I could and glared at him. He ignored it, if anything, it just hardened his resolve. I groaned. I had to get a tough kid. Pointing at me with a stubborn finger, he declared in a loud, confident, squeak of a voice:

“I’ll take him, professor.”

Little did I know that I would some day love and adore that voice.

Well, back then I was not a happy nidoran. The old fogey nodded, and zapped me back into the ball. I was ready this time. I fought the tug that attempted to drag me into it, focusing my will on staying whole, complete. My image flickered as the weak ball struggled, but soon gave up. The red light faded. The old man frowned, thinking as the boy asked:

“Why won’t he return?”

The professor was probably thinking the same thing. Frowning, he tried again. Fool, I thought, flashing him a grin and folding my arms, pure attitude. From the aggravated look the man got, I must have been doing well. The boy was unfazed however.

"I guess he must be one of those pokemon who don't like going in their pokeballs. Oh well, I'll survive."

He grinned determinedly. I supressed a groan; he was a tough nut to crack. Walking towards me, he grabbed me round the waist and placed me on his shoulder. I grinned. This would be easier than I thought. With a release of tension, I let it rip. A horrendous smell filled the air. The boy stopped in his tracks, face wrinkling in disgust and horror as he looked at my present on his shoulder. I wriggled and jumped off, stalking forward. He hurriedly brushed it off and ran after me, dragging me back.

"Oh no you don't, mister" he snarled. I stared at him incredulously. It was going to be a long summer.

Despite my best efforts to deter him he steamed ahead, doing everything that was in his power to train me. I guess he grew on me, in the end. As the years passed we became great friends. But that was not to last, for soon after Cipher gained power.

It was a warm day, the sun was shining, the wind a mere whisper through the leaves. Kind of ironic, I suppose, as I had always assumed that the worst would happen on a cold winters night. Fate can be cruel. Well, there's not much to tell, except that they came for him. He had been standing in a clearing, sunlight bouncing off his golden hair. We were resting for our midday meal, I was out looking for mushrooms. That was when it happened. A cloud seemed to cover the sun, for out of the shadows came Cipher's minions. My trainer had heard all about them; we all had. It was terrible. And what they did to those who resisted... I am sorry, I can't bare to tell it. Back to the story. His stark blue eyes widened in fear at the sight of the Cipher logo on the kidnappers chest. Turning to me he gestured wildly.

"Run, Sanders, run!"

I did. I turned on my heel and fled a coward. Leaving my one and only friend to be dragged away, forced into darkness. I left my pride that day; my honour. I'll never forget the fear on his face. That is why I have now dedicated myself to saving others from this fate. Never again will I run.

Personality: Sarcastic, friendly, but a little anti-social. Look into my eyes, they shall mesmerize you... I wish. I can be quite the joker, at least I try to be. Alright, so I'm not the frendliest of guys. I can't help it, if I see an opening for the perfect comment. Which is probably why I don't have many friends. But what can you do? You can't change who you are. I do have a little bit of a temper... I'll bite your head off if you even look at me the wrong way. Ok, ok, maybe its a big problem. But who seriousely cares? I condsider myself a little laid back, but I am willing to do the right thing. I have never forgiven myself for abondoning my trainer, and by fighting Cypher I may be able to finaly reconcile myself. Maybe even safe him. But whats the point in getting my hopes up? I might not even last a day. I'll just have to wait and see.

Current Story: Exploring the silver caves. I am a curious fellow, always have been, and these newly opened caves are covered in the most interesting markings...

Starting Point: Johto, Mount Silver

Finished!

Last edited:

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Name: Jerry

PokeMon: Nidoran

Origin: Jerry was born in the outskirts of Pewter City. He was raised by his brother and sister, a Nidorino and Nidorina, respectively. He played with them all the time. One day, they were all playing with a ball when it went over Jerry's head and went into the bush. Jerry dashed off after it. He found the ball in a little clearing and looked up. Standing over him was a member of Team Rocket. He turned and tried to run but was snatched up by the man. He was then taken to the Team Rocket hideout.

Jerry was stuffed into a cage in a large room with other caged up PokeMon. Every few minutes a member of the team would walk into the room and get a PokeMon and lead them away. No one knew what happened after they were lead out, but no PokeMon ever returned. Jerry's turn finally came and he was taken away by a grunt. He was place in front of a man whose face was covered by shadows and had a Persian by his side. Jerry could only understand a little bit of human talk and he heard "weakling, . . . no use, . . . take away". The grunt then picked Jerry up and placed him in a truck. The truck drove for hours, hitting over bump and divet purposely to harm Jerry. It finally stopped, and Jerry was left to die.

Personality: Jerry is weary of humans ever since his encounter with them in the Team Rocket incident. Otherwise, Jerry is very energetic and will go ddashing into battle without thinking about the consequences. Jerry is very curious about the "purplies" and this strange new "Pandamoanium".

Current Story: Jerry is on the side of the road, trying to recover from the horrible journey he had just been on. He managed to slowly pull himself up and walked with a limp to a nearby stream for a drink. He looked to his left and saw an apple laying on the ground next to him. He crawled over and was just about to get it when a muzzle came down and grabbed it. Jerry looked up as the Tauros ate the apple just beside him. A Miltank came running up and slapped the Tauros.

"Rico! How dare you! This little Nidoran is badly injured and he just wanted a little food," she screamed at him.

"What?! I was hungry. I haven't eaten in half an' hour!" Rico shouted back.

"Whatever, you greedy Grumpig. Here you go sweety," the Miltank said as she let out a soothing voice. It was her Heal Bell.

"Thank . . . you." Jerry said weakly as he felt his spirits get lifted a bit. He then felt his energy level go up a lot. He looked around and saw a Chansey duck behind a tree. It had used Soft-boiled.

"Do you know where I can find food?" Jerry asked the kind Miltank.

"I sure do honey. Just cross this little stream and go a bit into the woods. Your find a clearing with many berry trees in it.

"Thank you!" Jerry yelled as he ran into the woods. He ran a bit more and found the clearing. He couldn't believe his eyes. There were berries as far as the eye could see.

Starting point: In a berry patch in the Safari Zone of Fuchia City. It is in the very back of the zone past a small creek that most Trainers ignore, so the PokeMon use it as a safe zone.

FYI: Jerry is still young so he uses childish words sometimes. He refers to Shadow PokeMon as "purplies" because of their purple glow. And I'm sure you can guess "Pandamoanium".

Last edited:

katiekitten

The Compromise
All done! *boogies* Sorry for the wait. :)

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Okay question, when you said they can't be related to the original. Sine this is taking place in another period, I'm guessin past, can we use the originals in thier past? For example, my original character Mewtwo was infected a bit, can I start him off in this RPG as a shadow pokemon and later on he slowly fights the infection?

Ohtachi

mia san mia
The Burnt Shadow said:
Okay question, when you said they can't be related to the original. Sine this is taking place in another period, I'm guessin past, can we use the originals in thier past? For example, my original character Mewtwo was infected a bit, can I start him off in this RPG as a shadow pokemon and later on he slowly fights the infection?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=108153

This is only to sign-up. All questions belong here. <.<

Patchiiru

Always Friends
I'll join!
Pokemon: Zangoose (Tanner)
Origins: Tanner has always been a nice, happy-go-lucky Pokemon. He was always different from the rest, and therefore mostly ignored. His only friends were Peyton, the Duskull, and Dara, the Skitty. Now they had been turned to Shadow Pokemon, so he had no friends YET.
One day, in the Breeding Center, Tanner met Peyton. Peyton had been bullying a Minun, but Tanner stopped him, and they became friends. Dara, however, had been showing off to a few girls. Tanner told Dara that she didn't need to be one of the popular girls. Dara had always tried to be popular, and pretty much was. Until Tanner came, she had an unperfect life. Tanner had helped many people in the past, and planned to do it again, with whatever it takes.
Personality: Tanner is a happy-go-lucky Pokemon, who can cheer anyone up in any situation. Most of all, Tanner is mostly sad himself though, because his friends are not on his side anymore.
Current Story: Tanner is sitting near a field, no one around, watching the sun set.
Starting Point: Hoenn