• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chronicles of the Shadow Pokemon Calamity

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Everything had changed around this area. The changes happened before the organizations began uprising. The Victory Road was completely remade. The only was to come through it is by ocean. A mysterious river separates the Kanto and Johto regions, and the bridge to connect them happens to be the giant cave known as Victory Road. As one proceeds north up the river which flows out to the ocean towards the south, the come to a giant cave nestled in the river which also partly goes on land on both sides. An opening to the cave appears as a big hole above water with a platform of rock before it. Once inside the Victory Road, one must go through many floors to find the way to the end of the cave. Once at the end another opening appears. This one leads to another room in the cave. This room has two tunnels, one going left and the other right. The tunnel that goes right leads to the Indigo Plateau and the Kanto region. The tunnel that goes left leads to mountains Gold, Silver, Crystal, the Elite Four, and the mysterious castle that has arisen, all within the Johto Region.
Skyy was in this room, and he took the left tunnel to the Johto Region. As Skyy went through the tunnel, a light appeared at the end of the tunnel. It is said the light appears at the end of both tunnels. It is meant to signify the end of a long journey. Skyy reached the light and passed through it. Once he went through it he appeared on dry land. He turned back to see the Victory Road and noticed how big it truly was. Skyy continued to head west until he noticed something to the north of him. Several giant structures that rose high into the sky. He knew right away what they were. The castle and the mountains that surrounded it. Skyy turned north right where he was standing and started his journey north to the castle.
On his way north, Skyy didn't encounter any Pokemon whatsoever. The whole area seemed void of life. Everything was dark as the structures loomed over Skyy. Trees looked wilted, the ground was burned by some kind of fire. Everything was definitley dead in this land. However, Skyy still felt safe in such a place. Probably because everything is dead. But if true, what has become of the Elite Four and the people that are at the new League HQ? Skyy didn't sense any life around this area. Not from the castle or the new HQ. The League HQ was probably abandoned when the castle appeared. The castle also might have been the one that destroyed the land around it. But then there'd be life at the castle. But is there? Skyy finally made it to the towering castle which partially blocked out view of Mount Crystal that was directly north.

Last edited:

not_awake

Who flung poo?
Eris - Celadon City

Eris held his breath trying not to inhale the various unnatural scents that surrounded him. There was no doubt, sitting in this trash filled alley way, that those odors surrounded him. Unaware to him, the city of Celadon took a much more pleasant tone only a few blocks to the south where it housed the renown botanical gardens. It was his misfortune that he should slip into the city and into the one alley that housed both rotting fruit and spilled waste.

He had remained unnoticed for some time. Growing confident in his ability to move about undetected he began to slink out of the alley when a young child spotted him. "Look, mum, a Pikachu!" he squealed, his fat little face red with delight. Eris momentarily froze bristling his fur that crackled with electricity, mortified by the horrible creature that had seen him, then darted quickly scampering through the feet of shopper's and tourists, making his way to the next street. He panted to regain his breath and resolved to be more careful.

Leaping atop a trash can then to a dumpster, the small Plusle took the highest vantage point that he could find. Something in the back of his mind told him there was someone near that he was meant to encounter. Something deeper in the recesses of his mind told him that this someone was not the someone he really wanted to meet. Still he peered out across the crowded streets hoping that a spark of recognition would ignite.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Jazer- heading to Sky Pillar

I Jazer the Jirachi had finally emerged from my home after several of thousands of years. It felt new to be outside one again, I haven't been out since ever. Anyway I flew high above the ocean to avoid any attention from any humans and maybe pokemon as well. There were rumors of a new species of pokemon, wondering around. Infecting others with diseases and turning them into monsters. I was on my way to the Sky Pillar to speak with one of the oldest legends, Rayquaza. I needed to ask about if these rumors I've been hearing and also if he knew where the strange pokemon Mewtwo and the human child was.

I was rather concerened about Metwo and the child, because Mewtwo took him back not so long ago. As I flew in the skies, I heard a roaring sound. I instantly hid myself within the concealing white clouds and peeked out into the ocean. It seems that there were a few pokemon attacking some others. The pokemon that were attacking looked rather different from the normal ones, they looked much stronger and more beastly. I'm guessing these rumors from the pokemon were true. So now I had a few more questions to ask. Where did this originate and how do we stop it from getting worse? I just hope that Rayquaza will be able to answer.

I didn't want the world to be engulfed in eternal darkness and get pokemon blamed for it. I was getting closer to the sky pillar when all of a sudden I heard a steaming noise from the ocean. I looked down and saw a great ship, slowly leaving the sky pillar with several of the mysterious pokemon accompanying them. I had a bit of a bad feeling, but I continued to enter the sky pillar's area. I landed in the foggy mists.

"Rayquaza where are you!?" I called out," It's me Jazer! I need to talk to you!"

But still no reply, I looked around hoping to find the old sky high serpent dragon...

Shadows Follower

Inferno the Charmeleon
Outside Diglett's Cave

Inferno kept on walking down the path in front of him, his mind on thoughts of the past. He finally stopped when he noticed a large cave, made of sturdy rock and a sign post next to it. It read "Diglett's Cave" he remembered being here before. Long ago when he still was a Charmander. Back when was happy.
He saw a rock next to him. It was a pretty large rock with small claw marks along it. It had been the rock he had practiced on.
--------------------​

The little Charmanders claws lit up as it tried to perform metal claw. It swiped the rock but didn't even make a mark. He sighed as his trainer came to comfort him.

"Oh come on. It was your first time. You;ve got to practice." said Sora. Inferno looked up at his trainer with loving eyes.

<You think so?>

"Oh course. Just try one more time before we have lunch." insisted Sora. Inferno nodded. He concentrated on the target. He put all his strength into the attack and watched as his attack cut a small cut into the rock. He looked at the claw marks with happiness.
"There you go see. We'll come back one day and you'll be able to cut straight through it."

<You think?> asked Inferno

"I know it." replied Sora.

--------------------​

Inferno snarled at the rock with rage. His claws lit up as he swiped the rock with a metal claw attack. At first nothing happened after the assault but then suddenly large cracks erupted around the rock before it crumbled to bits in front of the corrupted Pokemon.

<That rock was weak. Just like my opponents.> he said to himself. Without any more thinking, he walked into the darkness of the tunnel, looking for yet another opponent to face and defeat.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Rea rested on top of the Blackthorn Gym's roof, her long body swaying lightly in the breeze. Her feathery wing-ears twitched a bit as she opened her hypnotically royal violet eyes. The sky was still blue, but if her guess was correct it would not be for very long, at least not this light.

The Dragonair writhed her huge serphentine form and lifted off, her wings extending to help her stay aloft. A small voice in Rea's head smoothly spoke, "Some wonder how it is possible with such small wings that Dragonairs can fly, but they also command the weather to an extent. The wind is their aid..."

Rea shook her head, scattering the memories of her lessons that would be important for later. She sighed and begun flying off toward the Lake of Rage, to see if any intelligent creatures remained there with purity in their hearts. As she accelerated more and more she whispered to herself, "Please let Mihra be sane..." Mihra was a Gyarados who had always been a friend to Rea.

"I hope for so much, but I do now know if any of my hopes will ever be realized... Darkhue... I will know that name..." Rea whispered as twin tears fell shimmering towards the earth below again.

katiekitten

The Compromise
Mt Silver
Sanders.

The light in my torch flickered merrily, casting shadows on the walls as a fisherman may cast a net for, well, fish. I'm not exactly what you would call a fish expert. I leant closer, squinting at the faded markings on the walls. I was in the Silver caves, in Jhoto. Yeah, a shifty place to be. But I can be oh, so swift and determined when it comes to something I want. I sneaked past the so-called "sentries" (a bunch of snoozing Lairon, chosen for their looks, not their actual natures) and, slippery as a seviper, managed to filch one of thier torches and slip in here. I have a curious nature, and besides, it wasn't as if it was hard, or anything. Those Lairon wouldn't have woken up even if the entire mountain collapsed around their ears. I'm planning to replace the torch on my way back. Why am I even attempting to explain my actions? I went down there, stupid or not, and here I am. So I might as well do what I came here for. Examine the markings...

I hiked the torch further up my arm, pinning it to the wall with my elbow. Very carefully. I am not the sort of guy who will exactly play with fire. I mean, I'm a being of the forest! (A Grovyle, as the humans so carelessly label us) So I have to be very careful, unless I want to do a Kamikazi and run screaming down the hall, erasing the markings with soot. That would be completely beside the point. I blinked, as a speck of dirt miraculously managed to land in my eye and obscure my eyesight. With a sigh I brushed it away, before returning to my previous activity.

The markings were imbedded slightly into the stone, each stroke cut precisely, which rules out the possibility of it being man made. Humans don't have that sort of skill, they leave uneven surfaces, even with the most delicately crafted pieces. Only a psychic pokemon could accomplish something like this. I nodded, pleased. Pokemon archieology is a hobby of mine. I would have hated to have come all the way down here for some HUMAN thing. I deal with them enough every day, I don't need to study their history. Well, I used to deal with one everyday...

"Curses!" I whispered, slipping out of my reverie, unaware that the sound rebounded off the walls and ran to snitch my where abouts. Why do all of my thoughts lead back to him? I have to let him go, nothing will come of brooding about it. You can't change the past. With a barely audible sigh, I returned to my work. The markings seemed to be joined some how, in designs... I backed up to see the larger picture. The mural, as I had discovred it was, depicted a sort of scene. Those markings there... I traced them with my fingers, thinking. Where had I seen that shape before? An image bloomed in my mind, one of a small, cream and pink creaute with pluses on its cheek. I snapped my fingers as realisation dawned on me. A plusle! I frowned, puxxled. Why on earth would a psychic pokemon spend so much time and energy on a plusle? For I saw the same shape over and over, the same plusle appearing over and over again. Electric pokemon and Psychic pokemon tend to avoic each other, having no weak linkage apart from the fact that they belonged to the same larger group: Pokemon. Pokemon, what a horrible, mean name. Poket Monsters. Is that all Humans think we are? Somehting too... too... collect? Ah, I digress, back to the pictures. They are unusually detailed, stepping closer I could see the features of the plusle. It was a she, I noted, staring at her determined face. Her eyes seemed life like, as if they were real eyes staring at me... I shook my head, tutting lightly. I have seen way to many horror movies first hand lately, I decided, dragging my eyes away. There she was again, except with a close relative, a minum. Her expression was different in this picture, she seemed to be crying, holding on to the minum beside her. I felt a twinge of pity for the poor thing, she looked well and thoroughly miserable... I shook my head, amused with myself. Getting soppy over a carving? Puh-lease. If David ever found out... But he wouldn't. He was gone.

Stop it! Silly Sanders, must you always make your self miserable? I thought, angry with myself. Pushing the feelings of remorse away I thrust my head forward until barely an inch separated my nose from the wall. I studied a different one, damaged, unfortunately, but I could just see the Plusle and the Miinum. They seemed to be standing in front of this huge, black tree. I could tell it was black, for here the artist had coloured it in with coal, neat and precise as always. I noticed something else and my eyes widened, just as a something heavy clapped onto my shoulder.

I flinched. Obviously I had been so absorbed with my musings and studies that I had failed to notice the quiet shadow slinking up behind me. I was slowly swivelled on the spot by the strong paw on my shoulder, privately quaking with fear. Getting caught in here was most certainly not part of the plan. Adopting my best pitiful face, I looked into the face of my captor...

Last edited:

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Kassandra-Agate Village

Kassie could not believe her eyes-the nurse that had cared for her for so long had turned out to be an Admin! It was a boy as well! She ran back and tryed to bite him but before she could, he caught her with a net. She wailed and screamed but she was threwn into the back of a jeep. She lost her conceness(sp?) after that.
When she awoke she was in a tube.
"You can't escape now pretty kitty!" said the same man that had tryed to close the door to her heart before.
Just then someone laughed.
"Yes she can!" it laughed, it was Jose-the same person that had rescued her before. He cracked the tube around her and picked her up. He then ran about three miles and told her to run. Never again would she trust a human exept him, and never again would she go to Agate village.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Rai was about to leave the boat in Vermillion but a sailor caught him. "Someone catch that Raticate."

"C***." Rai shouted. He lept off the side and landed in the water. "I need to get onto land quickly."

"Somebody catch that thing. It's a freak."

"Shut up." Rai let out a Shadow rush attack. It knocked back all the sailors. "Man i hate being a shadow pokemon. I need to find a cure. But to find one i need to get the Cianwood in Johto. The fastest way would be through Saffron city to Goldenrod in Johto." Rai began to run off towards the exit to the town. Several people stopped to admire the giant rat pokemon. Simply turning on a flame wheel attack made them clear the way.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Jerry
Safari Zone - Kanto

Jerry slowly walked up to the berry trees in front of him and reached for the nearest one. It was round and blue, an Oran berry. He felt his energy go up a bit after eating this. He ate some more and walked over to a different tree. This one had large red berries on it that had spikes.

This looks delicy, Jerry thought to himself. He took a nibble of the lowest one. At first it tasted fine. Then Jerry's eyes got huge. The berry was burning the inside of his mouth. He ran full speed to the nearby stream and drank lots of water. After cooling his mouth down, he sat and looked up.

There was a large amount of commotion going on in the Safari Zone. People were yelling and PokeMon were crying out.

Must be some trainers trying to catch PokeMon, Jerry thought. But then he saw something that wasn't quite right.

Attacks were flying through the air. In the Safari Zone PokeMon don't attack and trainers don't fight back. But every attack was flying. Barry ran to investigate what was going on. He reached the outskirts of the forest and stared in horror. Strange people with big red "R"s on their shirts were attacking all the Safari Zone residents. These were the people that had kid-napped him and were coming for more. Jerry looked around. A Scyther and Pinsir were putting up quite a struggle and seemed to be winning. A Tauros, the same one from earlier was charging at the people's PokeMon and knocking them over. Jerry then heard a voice beside his ear.

<Listen, little guy. I'm going to get us out of here. Whenever I say now, jump onto my back. We're going through the fence. Do you got that?> the voice asked.

Jerry looked to his right and saw a Rhyhorn standing beside him. He was looking down at Jerry.

<Okay.> Jerry said in a small, scared voice.

<NOW!> the Rhyhorn yelled. Jerry jumped onto his rocky back. It charged straight towards the fence, knocking down the people as it went. It went through the fence with Jerry hanging on. They kept going through Fuschia City. As they went along, they saw a man dressed like a ninja and a girl running for the Safari Zone.

<There's no going back now!> the Rhyhorn yelled.

Mist
Pewter City

“Boy, this city sure looks like crap now…..” said Mist as he looked over the city. Buildings lay partly destroyed, items from homes and stores flung everywhere, windows broken, the gym’s side complete gone. He walked through the city looking for anything to eat. Mist hadn’t realized how hungry he would be after running away from his home. He found a Pokemart and he walked inside. He find a bag of Pokemon food, wasn’t like the berries and fruit he finds in the forest, but Mist wasn’t in the mood to complain.

He chomped down on the food, it was pretty good, Mist felt like he could the entire bag. He suddenly got a chill down his spine. He turned around, nothing was there. God, I have to be brave. I cant tell myself it fells like something’s behind me otherwise I won’t survive out here.

Mist walked out the door and looked back onto the ruins of a great city. He felt the same chill again. He didn’t even look around he ran for it. “Anybody there, someone or something is chasing me!” Mist ran inside a building and look out the shattered window.

That’s when he saw his pursuer, it was an Arcanine and Growlithe, both shadow Pokemon. And I’ve been cornered! I have to find a way out before I turn into lunch or a shadow Pokemon. Mist turned around and looked for a back door. There! He spotted a door going out to the back. He ran out it and looked around. No shadow Pokemon here.

He walked silently and slowly behind the buildings. He looked for anyway out of this town. He say about half a mile ahead of him to get out. He ran for it…. BAM! He runs directly into something. He looks up into the snarling face of the Shadow Arcanine. “AHHHH!” yelled the tiny Eevee. He slid underneath the Arcanine, but found himself facing the Growlithe.

“If anyone can hear me…. HELP!” screamed Mist. If nobody came he would have to make a plan while avoiding the Shadow Pokemon.

S

Saki

Jena
Ecruteak City

Jena and Dragonite were sitting outside the Tin Tower. She sighed and thought of the events, and rumours of what had happened with the elite four and the mysterious river that had separated Kanto and Johto.

Jena looked about worried her eyes trembling but kept calm. Dragonite closed her eyes. "Everything will be fine, Jena" She said.

Suddenly a howl was heard, Jena looked around, "what was that??" Jena asked. Dragonite stepped in front of her shielding her.

A Shadow Mightyena leaped out from the bushes and growled crouching before them ready to attack. Jena pulled out a pokeball, Wondering what the Mightyena wanted with them. Dragonite opened her mouth to build up a hyperbeam.

"Anyone?" Jena asked looking deseparately around for extra assistance if the Mightyena might look more powerful than they thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Saki said:
Jena
Ecruteak City

Jena and her Dragonite were sitting outside the Tin Tower. She sighed and thought of the events, and rumours of what had happened with the elite four and the mysterious river that had separated Kanto and Johto.

Dragonite stared down at her, "Dra.." He managed to let out Smiling. Jena raised her head. "Thanks Dragonite. But i am just really worried. Come on." She said getting up and started down the dusty street. Where not many people used anymore.

Suddenly a howl was heard, Jena looked around, "what was that??" She asked. Dragonite stepped in front of her, his eyes narrowed protecting it's trainer.

A Shadow Mightyena leaped out from the bushes and growled crouching before them ready to attack. Jena held out a pokeball, but hesitated. Wondering what the Mightyena wanted with them. Dragonite opened his mouth to build up a hyperbeam.

"Anyone?" Jena asked looking deseparately around for extra assistance if the Mightyena might look more powerful than they thought.

Saki, did you register? If so, PM me your Sign-Up Form because I don't see your Post in the Sign-Up Thread. Maybe it's just me.

spideyjvc

&lt;--Kitty farts
Eclipse- The silver Mew
Sky Pillar

The silver Mew was sent spiraling down Sky Pillar, the blow recived prior to the fall had knocked him unconcious. The body resembling that of a corpse, lifelessly tossed aside, unaware of the peril that awaits. The ocean waves crashed harshly into the jagged rocks below, bestowing the rocks with a moist shining coat. The silver Mew's saliva had been dragged and carried away from his mouth by the wind, above the pillar a horrid banshee like scream of triumph echoed through the silent wind. The sound of Rayquaza, it looked down at the silver Mew hurtling to it's death.

Rayquaza shot off a quick smile, happy with it's victory over the Mew, but along with the victory came the stronger urge for blood, for carnage, a thirst that demanded to be quenched, and so Rayquaza flew off, in search for a new victim in wich to release havoc on. The silver Mew being left for dead, just seconds away from it's terrible conclusion to life, without being aware of it's future, and completely knocked out, the silver Mew had no chance of saving itself, in a couple of seconds, it would all be over...

Last edited:

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Jazer- in the sky pillar

I continued to wander around the abandoned looking home of the might dragon of Hoenn. I figured that know one was here so I decided to leave. But then I heard a battle cry not so far away. I looked around and saw Rayquaza flying away with an intimidating booming roar. Rayquaza was looking as savage as ever before. I guessed that Rayquaza was infected by the same virus the other pokemon were infected by. This is not good, Rayquaza is one of the strongest pokemon in Hoenn and if it was infected Hoenn could come across a world of horrible danger. I flew towards Rayquaza, but I heard a groaning sound from below the sky pillar.

I dived down to see what had happened, I smelt fresh blood stains in the air and continued to descend downwards. I looked around I saw a silver Mew named Eclipse, but what was Eclipise doing here? I expected it went to talk to Rayquaza as well. Since Eclipse was here first I decided maybe to ask about Rayquaza.

"Eclipse how did this happen?" I asked," What am I saying? Just hold on I'll heal you."

I placed my fingers on Eclipse's body and started to silently chant a kind of recovery attack. Eclipse's body was covered with a blue aura, slowly being recovered...

spideyjvc

&lt;--Kitty farts
Eclipse opened his eyes slowly, as he revived he gasped in for airbreathing hevily. He looked around franticly, half in shock, he slowly rose up and framed his eyes on Jazer. Eclipse took a deep breath before blurting everything out really fast.

"OhmyGodIwasscaredoutofmymindandfeltasharppaininmyribsbeforeblackingout..."

Eclipses breathing lightened up a bit as he began to calm down, although his eyes where still circling the surroundings with haste. Eclipse finally closed his eyes, and calmed down his mind, he opened his eyes again and began talking again, this time in a more clear

"So, I was up here with Rayquaza, and he started freaking out on me, he gave me a cold stare and started attacking me...I dont know why, or whats going on, but the last thing I remember is feeling a sharp pain in my ribs before blacking out..."

Eclipse looked at the sky, studying every square inch, as if his eyes where painting every detail of the sky. Finaly Eclipse looked at Jazer again and blurted the question out.

"Is...is he still here?"

Eclipse asked in an unsure tone, unsure because of the fear of knowing the answer, the fear of the strait fifty-fifty chance of the horrid answer that may release from Jazers lips. Eclipse closed his eyes and crossed his fingers, the only thought that crossed his mind was a simple "Please say no, please say no..." repeating itself, tormenting Eclipses mind, why did he ask the question, the couple of seconds that passed before the answer seemed like years.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Jazer

"Eclipse snap out of it," I said," Rayquaza is gone for now. But we have to follow him. Because he will do the same thing to others like what he did to you."

Eclipse looked terribly frightened because of Rayquaza, as if he has a kind of tantrum or something like that. I lifted Eclipse out of the Sky Pillar and into the forest. It was quiet and not much pokemon were in the area. This might be a good place to keep Eclipse until he fully recovers. I placed him on the branch of a tree, safe from below.

"Okay Eclipse stay here until you're ready to move," I said," I'm going to follow Rayquaza. When you recover go around the whole region and tell every unaffected pokemon to embrace for the worst. Some have already been affected but they are a small threat compared to Rayquaza. Also try and tell the other legends. If all others like the Regis, Kyogre and Groudon have been affected it could mean total chaos. So rest for now I have to go."

With that I flew off hoping to find Rayquaza...

katiekitten

The Compromise
Mt Silver
Sanders.

Cream fur, a petit, angled face with two button black eyes that politely stared down at me, that descrete, secret smile. Yep, my captor was none other than the fabled feline, the Persian. She blinked prettily, removing her paw and gracefully sitting, tucking her tail in close. She was most certainly a beautiful specimen, her fur rippling over her slender frame. It was to bad that she was tainted, the dark virus growing inside of her, slowly destroying any hope of redemption. Her coal black eyes twinkled menacingly, holding a threat for all who scorned her; each individual hair on her body tinted purple. Not that I checked, of course. A dangerous combination, for Persians were infamous for their pride and deadly accuracy. A shadow persian would remove the already thin barriers that stop them from becoming ruthless, cold blooded killing machines. I shivered. Why did I always get the bad luck? I smiled at her, attempting to siddle towards the exit and freedom. Smiling back she yawned, stretching luxuriously and conveniently blocking the way. I pretended that I didn't notice, settling into a more comfortable position, ignoing the sweat that dribbled down my neck as she tilted her head, as if curious.

"How, do you think, a noble being of the forest could have strayed so far from his leafy hovel; a rogue none the less." She mused, casting her eyes down and idly sharpening a claw. Her voice was a soft purr, as beautiful and deadly as herself.

I gulped, assuming what I hoped was a thoughtful position, and wracked my brains for a possible reply. To tell the truth was out of the order, I would either have to share what I had seen, or tell her of the carvings, which would lead her to it anyway. No, the truth was out of the question. Plan B? Squashed. She obviously knew I was not tainted, so pretending I was one of them as I had originally planned was proposturous. (As you can tell, I think things over thoroughly, considering all possible options and escape routes before I venture to do a mission. When possible, of course. I am not about to sit and ponder my options with the world falling about my ears) Plan C? Risky, but possible. Yes, it might just work... Shifting into what I considered an annoyed pose, I sighed impatiently.

"Does the word 'spy' appear in your vocabulary?" I asked irritably, trying to ignore the anger that caused her eyes to flash. Yes, this was a very risky course of action. There was all probable cause that she would keep her cool, and not fall for it. But one can always hope...

"I am enlisted in the shadowed ranks, but I am not shadow. No, I was allowed to keep my sanity, I was trusted. Unlike some." I added, feeling a rush of exhilaration and fear at the unveiled anger that stood stark on her face. Yes, my plan was working, but would she fall for it?
"I was admitted the privelage of keeping my heart whole, on the promise that I would spy on the other side, on the massing troops. As I have done, dutifully, these last few months. And now, as I attempt to traverse the passage connecting Jhoto and Orre, I lose my way, and become stranded in these blasted caves. As I, weary as I was, stopped for a break, who would accost me, but you? Please, refrain from wasting any more of both of our time and lead me from these caves and out into the open air, where I can report to those I serve?"

As I thought, I saw a look of plain astonishment on her face before it was quickly replaced by a cold, hard mask. Not the best speech in the world, but the best I could come up with in such a short space of time. But my heart fell as I looked at the scepticism that began to dawn on her features, the way her mouth twisted in an amused smile as she shook her head in disbelief.

"You can weave a tale fit for a King, Tree rat." She informed me, laughter clear in her voice. "But you cannot fool me. You are no Shadow Warrior/Spy, what ever you call yourself. You're a stupid rogue who expects me to believe his stories. Come on." I sagged, utterly miserable. All nice routes of escape had failed me. There was only the legendary Plan D left... She reached forward, intending to lead a docile me out of the tunnels. But she never touched me. Using my fear as an accelerant, I jumped out of reach and sped for safety. Behind me I heard her surprised yowl, quickly followed by a roar of anger as she thundered after me. But she under estimated my speed and quickly fell behind. You see, others like me seem like easy prey to creatures like her. So, as a defense mechanism, we evolved through-out the years to be a fleet specie, the fastest in the pokemon world, I am pleased to say. My wrist leaves swayed as the wind fluttered by them, my arms pumping to help gain speed. There, a light ahead! I was nearly out, nearly free. With a shout of joy I jumped over the drowsy Lairon and burst out into the sunlight... and head first into the opposite wall. Ouch. Wincing, I picked myself up and started to jog away, eyes fixed on a distant city. Once there, I could find my bearings and figure out where to go next...

Last edited:

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
Jerry
Fuschia City, on a Rhyhorn's back

The Rhyhorn looked around for a way out of the city. People screamed in terror as they looked on. Some trainers appeared and called out PokeMon to try to stop Rhyhorn. A Shuppet and Starmie came out at them. The Rhydon used Thunderbolt and knocked out the Starmie. Jerry then remembered a move his brother taught him. He opened his mouth and shot a Sludge Bomb at the Shuppet. It was momentarily distracted. Rhydon charged to the left and burst out onto a route that Jerry didn't know.

<By the way, my name is Granite.> the Rhydon said as he continued to charge.

<My . . . name's . . . Jerry> Jerry said, his speech disoriented due to the motion of Granite.

Granite finally slowed down. He walked at a moderate pace and looked around, enjoying the view of the ocean. He sighed and stopped for a bit.

<I've been at the Safari Zone my whole life. I've never seen you before and I know of all the births that happen.> Granite said.

<I just got there earlier today. Some people in black kiddie-napped me and took me to their hide-out. They but me in front of a scary man and I think he said I wasn't strong enough. So they left me to die outside the Safari Zone. I crawled in and was eating berries when all that happened.> Jerry spoke. He was quite glad the extreme movement had stopped.

<That stinks. You were taken from your family and then left to die. Where are you from?> Granite asked.

<I think it was called Pewty Town.> Jerry replied.

<Pewter City.> Granite corrected.

They heard a commotion come from behind them. Two of the people from the Safari Zone had come through the doors that they had come through. The one, a man, pointed at them and said something. The other, a woman, spoke back and they charged at them. Granite got up and charged to the only place that the route lead. Jerry was disappointed that he couldn't have watched the ocen more. Now he wished he hadn't eaten so many berries.

OOC: Is it okay if Granite is with me for a while?

Mist
Pewter City

As Mist looked into the face of the Growlithe and the Arcanine crouching behind him, Mist had about two seconds to come up with a plan before being eaten or becoming a shadow. Mist ran forward and used Tackleon the Growlithe's leg causing the rest of its body to fall down with it. He ran past it and turned around. He aw the Growlithe starting to get up, but Mist wanted it to stay down. He ran forward and headbutted the Growlithe and did a flip and landed in front of the Arcanine.

"Just because you used those attacks on Growlithe, doesn't mean they'll work on me." said the Arcanine.

"You sure?" said Mist. He went to Tackle one of its legs but it used slash when he got in its range. Mist was flung into a wall. He landed, but getting slashed caused his front paw to be injured.

"Hmm, prey with a limp. Your really not worth it, but if u continue to resist us, well lets just say you may no longer be breathing." the Arcanine said.

On the other side of Mist he could hear the Growlithe getting back up. He quickly looked around for a place to escape. There was a window but it'd be hard for him to get in with an injured paw, and it'll be hard with them trailing right behind.

I don't care if they follow me in. It's at least doing something.
He ran under the window as the dogs closed in. He hopped up and barely landed on the edge. He sort of fell into the building instead of jumping down. Ow, freaking screwed me leg up worse. Mist then heard them talking outside.

"Five, four, three....."

Crap! Their going to jump in.
He franticlly looked around, "An airshaft!!!" he screamed. He didnt care that he had yelled he ran and slid into it. He was just big enough to fit. At least I know they can’t follow me into here.

Mist was safe…… For now.

spideyjvc

&lt;--Kitty farts
Eclipse looked around his new surroundings, and relaxed, he waited for his wounds to heal. He decided that the best thing to do was to just fall asleap, and when he would awake he would be normal again. Eclipse rested his head on the tree branch and closed his eyes, his eyelinds desending slowly and steadly, pausing beifly at halfway point, then closing fully. Eclipse could hear the noises of his surroundings, a peaceful breeze, followed by the distant chirpings of Pidgey, the soothing sounds of rustling leaves. Eclipse feelt a leaf fall on his stomach from a branch above, he left it as it was. His thick silky coat of fur swayed blissfuly in the passing breeze, the calming chill that the breeze had left behind had a feeling of releif. Eclipse had been starting to forget about the recent involvements with Rayquaza. He had now fallen asleep, the peaceful surundings making a perfect resting area. Eclipse knew that once he awakened, he would be fully rejuvenated, and have more than enough energy to travel around spreeding the word...now, what was it again Jazer asked Eclipse to spreed...Eclipse was too deep, he'd worry about that when he woke up.

Last edited: