• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chronicles of Unova (PG-15)

Gelatino95

Not a tool
This is a bit belated, but I'm glad my entry got such recognition despite failing to make it into the story. If I still possessed the motivation and time for such a commitment, I would certainly take up a writing project involving Rey. I have other projects, school-related and otherwise, that require my attention.

ChaosBlizzard, if this project is something that you truly enjoy doing, don't stop. I want to see this story completed someday. I can see that you've put a tremendous amount of effort into writing and I would hate to see it go to waste. I rarely visit these forums any more, but hopefully I'll be able to see this story in its entirety eventually.

I only read chapter 1 so far but it was so exciting. I couldn't stop reading. I love the detail of your story, and how I can picture it my mind. I pictured the Lugia and Heatran battle very intensely, it felt like I was in the stands watching the battle. I look foreword to reading the rest!

AquaCharmander

Shiny Hunter
Hi ChaosBlizzard, I just wanted to say that I've been reading this story since before I joined Serebii Forums, and I have to say, it's one of my favorite Fan Fictions ever; not just in Pokemon, but of all Fan Fics I've read. It's funny, well paced and suspenseful; I usually loose interest in Trainer Fics after a couple of chapters, but this one made it so I didn't want to stop reading! I really, REALLY hope to see you continue it soon, considering we're at the league now.

Can't wait to see more, and great job again! :)