• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chrysaries Trading Co. (Trade Shop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
it's rayce's and he got it from the ot from singapore.
well, kevin and brawl are obviously no competition, even though i've done 12 trades with them.
i have never used pokecheck before. btw, do you clone via ar?

Yes I clone with AR, and if Rayce it the OT we have a deal :)

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I might have alot of pending trades but that doesn't mean it's a long queue, unless everyone comes online at the same time.

Come at me people! Let's bump this thing up to the top again

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
hello i'm interested in any of your genesect events i have my collection of shing flawless and near flawless pokemon in my signature if any of them interest you

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
hello i'm interested in any of your genesect events i have my collection of shing flawless and near flawless pokemon in my signature if any of them interest you

Shiny Flawless Tauros and Numel seems nice. Please give me the natures though, I want the best nature :) Incase I disaprove any of the two because of nature, you could give me the nature of Onix, Chinchio (Lanturns first stage), Feebas and Electrike :) I need alot of your offers so if you can, pick out some more wants :D

Avecha: Yeah I can clone, fast ;)

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
i'll give you the full info on the pokes so you can make a choice on which ones you definately want and then i'll choose what i want

tauros jolly nature
lv1 ut flawless
ot Rozelin
intimidate
return, earthquake, stone edge, wild charge

numel mild nature
ut lv1 flawless
ot Laura
simple
yawn, iron head, heat wave, ancient power

onix sassy nature
ut lv 1 (31,30,30,4,31,0)
ot Roarke
sturdy
harden, binden, stealth rock, rock blast

chinchou modest nature
ut lv1 flawess
ot Murr
illuminate
bubble, charge beam, ice beam, substitute

feebas timid nature
ut lv1 (31,28,30,30,31,30)
ot Taani
swift swim ability
splash
(nicknamed Decorus i can't change it)

electrike timid nature
ut lv1 flawless
ot ARCEE
static ability
tackle

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
i'll give you the full info on the pokes so you can make a choice on which ones you definately want and then i'll choose what i want

tauros jolly nature
lv1 ut flawless
ot Rozelin
intimidate
return, earthquake, stone edge, wild charge

numel mild nature
ut lv1 flawless
ot Laura
simple
yawn, iron head, heat wave, ancient power

onix sassy nature
ut lv 1 (31,30,30,4,31,0)
ot Roarke
sturdy
harden, binden, stealth rock, rock blast

chinchou modest nature
ut lv1 flawess
ot Murr
illuminate
bubble, charge beam, ice beam, substitute

feebas timid nature
ut lv1 (31,28,30,30,31,30)
ot Taani
swift swim ability
splash
(nicknamed Decorus i can't change it)

electrike timid nature
ut lv1 flawless
ot ARCEE
static ability
tackle

Chinchou have better abilities elsewhere I'm afraid and Elektrike the same. The others are great though! But to be honest I'm also missing: Chikorita, Quilfish, Sneasel, Houndor, Groudon, Dialiga, Mew, Manaphy... xD But I'll wait with the legendaries, I dunno if I want to collect them. Now you know how many I want (I might still disaprove some ofcourse). So see how many of mine you could want and we can set a deal :) Looking forward to trade with you!

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
I'm gonna go with Snorunt, Heracross and Milotic :) You'll get Omanyte, Larvitar and Nincada :D

Alright, let me know when you'd like to trade. woops just saw the vm.

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
im vey interested in many of ur pokes i can type down all my sf

mogan3

Wanna trade
my shop dont have all my shiny flawless listed

Status
Not open for further replies.