• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chrysaries Trading Co. (Trade Shop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
ok then i'll take abra off my choices any chance i could have what i asked in my previous post at all please

Couldn't I just get to pick another shiny flawless? And yeah you can get 2 Genesects.

I'd like to know the natures of Groudon, Qwilfish and Dialiga and I will pick one of them

Hey i would like to make an offer on your gmstp Entei. I can offer you a shiny adamant dw dragonite lvl 64 (T) with the egg move of extremespeed.

Um, I already own 2 Dratinis, both are DW and one is Adamant so I really don't need that Dragonair. Have anything else? :p

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
ok sure groudon is adamant, qwilfish is jolly and dialga is modest

Um, I already own 2 Dratinis, both are DW and one is Adamant so I really don't need that Dragonair. Have anything else? :p

I have a movie14 adamant Victini UT.

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
checked your trade thread-

abra DW
gunk with bullet punch
magnmite hp fire

you should pick three from my thread and we can trade

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
checked your trade thread-

abra DW
gunk with bullet punch
magnmite hp fire

you should pick three from my thread and we can trade

SF Absol, SF Sandile. Is SF Frillish male or female? I want a male one, otherwise I'll go with SF Krabby. Just want to double check that non is OT: Mat, that they are all shiny and that they are all flawless

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Thanks man :D
Well, since both me and the others who now own this Darkrai dearly want to keep its number low (the total number in existance) I kinda have to take 3 shiny flawless :p It was distributed for 4 days in Stockholm (1-4 November 2011) and I can safely guess that only a handful of these Darkrais are out on the market. Stockholms population is much lower than what you are used to in American cities, even fewer are intrested in gaming, even fewer went to the event, even fewer likes Pokemon, even fewer had the guts to download it in public, even fewer are above age 10, even fewer are on Serebii, even fewer has the ability to clone. :p

I have to make it non-redis, hope you understand :)

Hey Hwoarang im cool with what you said the 3 flawless shinies and non redis but i have to ask one favor from your part, do you have proof i mean like a screen shot of your wondercard? also which darkrai is it? the 2011WIN or the 2011HVR i own both but i didn't get either from the original owner so i'm really interested in yours, also would i be getting a cloned or the original one?

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Hey Hwoarang im cool with what you said the 3 flawless shinies and non redis but i have to ask one favor from your part, do you have proof i mean like a screen shot of your wondercard? also which darkrai is it? the 2011WIN or the 2011HVR i own both but i didn't get either from the original owner so i'm really interested in yours, also would i be getting a cloned or the original one?

I can't really give you the original one because I lost track with all the cloning. I have proof in the form of a video showing you that you could obtain Darkrai at the event. At the time I obtained it I had no idea that I would start trading on Serebii or that it would be valueable. It's 2011WIN

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Was there anything else you were interested in because i saw 1 more of your pokemon which i like xD

Sassy Bronzor Lv. 1 Levitate (Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Trick)

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Was there anything else you were interested in because i saw 1 more of your pokemon which i like xD

Sassy Bronzor Lv. 1 Levitate (Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Trick)

Gonna check and edit post.
Edit: Sneasel, Electrike and Cresselia :p

i can rng shiny flawless pokes for u are any of your genosects flawless

Judging from you grammar. And that I've never seen you around here makes me feel like you are just making this RNG thing up. So when I say my wants you will go on PokeSav or whatever and make on instead

Last edited:

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Hi, can I borrow your rayquaza, zapdos and raiku for dex entry? I can trade back at once. I can offer a rare candy for each dex.

0LdSk00lMew

Elesa's #1 Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.