• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chrysaries Trading Co. (Trade Shop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
When I said I believe not I was refering to not having more stuff that might like xD.

Anyway, here's my fc: 0346 8883 7512. Should I use your sig fc? And when will you be able to trade?

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Yep, but I don't see any SF section in your shop?

it's cuz i don't list them. i don't like to deal with the whole sf bit of it. but i have quite a few. just too lazy to separate them out.

i'll post a few later today. gotta go meet family for lunch.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Modest Ludicolo Lv. 50 Event Swift Swim JP
Jolly Tornadus
Jolly Darumaka Lv. 1 Hustle (Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, Yawn)
Sassy Bronzor Lv. 1 Levitate (Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Trick)
Quiet Slowpoke Lv. 1 DW Regenerator (Curse) 0 speed Iv's for a good reason

I'm interested in these shiny flawless pokemon, but I would like to ask, are any of them uncloned? I trade a little more for uncloned pokemon because uncloned is just worth a bit more in my book. Looking forward to trading with you.

Fatalshock

There we go! Your shop is linked from my shop. I may try and do something more polished with the link though if that's alright :) Sorry to hear about the Hacked Starmie :( How do you detect hacks aside from the obvious location and Lv Caught at? As a shop owner, I coulddo with some tips. :) Don't worry about the trades, I am in absolutely no rush and it's been a very busy day :)

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Modest Ludicolo Lv. 50 Event Swift Swim JP
Jolly Tornadus
Jolly Darumaka Lv. 1 Hustle (Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, Yawn)
Sassy Bronzor Lv. 1 Levitate (Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Trick)
Quiet Slowpoke Lv. 1 DW Regenerator (Curse) 0 speed Iv's for a good reason

I'm interested in these shiny flawless pokemon, but I would like to ask, are any of them uncloned? I trade a little more for uncloned pokemon because uncloned is just worth a bit more in my book. Looking forward to trading with you.

No, they are all cloned. I REALLY like the retro style of your banners! Can I ge the artists name? I checked your shop, unfortunaly nothing really intresting :/ You seem like a person who trades atleast once every day. Are you sure you don't have anything not yet updated?

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
There we go! Your shop is linked from my shop. I may try and do something more polished with the link though if that's alright :) Sorry to hear about the Hacked Starmie :( How do you detect hacks aside from the obvious location and Lv Caught at? As a shop owner, I coulddo with some tips. :) Don't worry about the trades, I am in absolutely no rush and it's been a very busy day :)

If my real banner is too big, you can have this small Profile Pic instead :D http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2113/chrysariesprofil.jpg I want to get my "trademark" out on the market :)
Ok, I'm not in a rush either, just didn't want to keep you waiting :p

Fatalshock

No the banner size is fine. I just won't be able to link your picture to the direct link until I get to a Computer :)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
No, they are all cloned. I REALLY like the retro style of your banners! Can I ge the artists name? I checked your shop, unfortunaly nothing really intresting :/ You seem like a person who trades atleast once every day. Are you sure you don't have anything not yet updated?

Shop under renovation. So many I need to update, that my shop is down xD and I'd gladly tell you who my artist is (I'm glad that you like them :D) it's RosierJay and she's amazing. Would you do the trade:

Modest Ludicolo Lv. 50 Event Swift Swim JP : Near-flawless shiny articuno
Jolly Tornadus : Near-flawless shiny zapdos
Jolly Darumaka Lv. 1 Hustle (Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, Yawn) : Flawless timid shiny natural cure staryu
Sassy Bronzor Lv. 1 Levitate (Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Trick) : Flawless shiny impish immunity gligar
Quiet Slowpoke Lv. 1 DW Regenerator (Curse) 0 speed Iv's for a good reason : Near-flawless shiny moltres

Provided I get clones back, of course.

Dmatt

Would you trade a shiny flawless modest Latios for her timid sister?

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Shop under renovation. So many I need to update, that my shop is down xD and I'd gladly tell you who my artist is (I'm glad that you like them :D) it's RosierJay and she's amazing. Would you do the trade:

Modest Ludicolo Lv. 50 Event Swift Swim JP : Near-flawless shiny articuno
Jolly Tornadus : Near-flawless shiny zapdos
Jolly Darumaka Lv. 1 Hustle (Endure, Focus Punch, Sleep Talk, Yawn) : Flawless timid shiny natural cure staryu
Sassy Bronzor Lv. 1 Levitate (Sleep Talk, Stealth Rock, Trick) : Flawless shiny impish immunity gligar
Quiet Slowpoke Lv. 1 DW Regenerator (Curse) 0 speed Iv's for a good reason : Near-flawless shiny moltres

Provided I get clones back, of course.

Sure, I'll clone back. The deal sounds awesome, except I already have a Gliscor. And also my pokés are flawless while yours are near flawless and my Ludicolo is a pretty rare event, found in Sid's shop. So it makes it a little unfair if you ask me, do you have any other Shiny Flawless?

Dmatt: No thanks, I already got both of them (Timid though) but it never hurts to ask :)

Fatalshock: I appreciate!

Last edited:

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill take shiny wish maker jirachi and shiny flawless tentacreul

Dmatt

Then, how about a Shiny Flawless Beldum (adamant nature) for her (Latias)? :)

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Then, how about a Shiny Flawless Beldum (adamant nature) for her (Latias)? :)

Hmm, I have a Metagross thats flawed and has worthless Ev's... Yeah, deal.
But I can't trade right away, I just made an edit with my internet connection to use Pokecheck... It's advanced stuff :p

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Sure, I'll clone back. The deal sounds awesome, except I already have a Gliscor. And also my pokés are flawless while yours are near flawless and my Ludicolo is a pretty rare event, found in Sid's shop. So it makes it a little unfair if you ask me, do you have any other Shiny Flawless?

Dmatt: No thanks, I already got both of them (Timid though) but it never hurts to ask :)

Fatalshock: I appreciate!
I would agree on that normally, but the fact that these were roamers and one is definitely outclassed by the other (slowpoke) I don't think that's TOO bad, but I see your point definitely, so I'll switch gligar for my shiny flawless kyurem. That better? (obviously)

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I would agree on that normally, but the fact that these were roamers and one is definitely outclassed by the other (slowpoke) I don't think that's TOO bad, but I see your point definitely, so I'll switch gligar for my shiny flawless kyurem. That better? (obviously)

Yeah, then we got a deal :D I'm Pokechecking a load of pokeon right now, we can trade in a while

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Yeah, then we got a deal :D I'm Pokechecking a load of pokeon right now, we can trade in a while

I can't trade now anyways :p So, you give me clonebacks, and we have a nice deal :) Thanks for coming to an agreement with me so easily :D

MarkusR

i saw you are having a really rare event with that swedish darkrai.
i would offer you something extremely rare as well--> Singapore Festival Pikachu I Timid I OT: Fes I ID: 05112 I UT
this is the first event EVER from singapore and since you probably know what size singapore is, i reckon this is a fair trade, but you can check out my shop for something else.
to be honest i have neither seen anyone else on this forum trading a swedish nor an event from singapore.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
i saw you are having a really rare event with that swedish darkrai.
i would offer you something extremely rare as well--> Singapore Festival Pikachu I Timid I OT: Fes I ID: 05112 I UT
this is the first event EVER from singapore and since you probably know what size singapore is, i reckon this is a fair trade, but you can check out my shop for something else.
to be honest i have neither seen anyone else on this forum trading a swedish nor an event from singapore.

Sounds good. Do you use Pokecheck? If so, please send me the page of it. Since I obtained my Darkrai myself I'm 100% sure it is legit

Edit: Kevin24 (the most famous event collector here) has a full set (ALL natures) for both english versions and japanese versions of this Pikachu xD
Edit again: Rayce also carries that Pikachu, also Timid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.