• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chrysaries Trading Co. (Trade Shop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogan3

Wanna trade
hey could ya check the shop out now i might of addede all but im still don a big time edit so see if ur interested

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill take shiny flawless skitty,shiny flawless shroomish and shiny flawless darumuka

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
SF Absol, SF Sandile. Is SF Frillish male or female? I want a male one, otherwise I'll go with SF Krabby. Just want to double check that non is OT: Mat, that they are all shiny and that they are all flawless

just checked my monsters -they are all flawless and shiny -frillish is female so i will prepare krabby

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
You posted in my shop, should we negotiate over vm, my shop or yours?

Also, the hidden power of your near flawless timid zapdos?

RainDance

Dance Party!!
Would you be willing to trade your
Lonely Goldeen Lv. 1 DW Lightningrod (Shiny Flawless)
For my Shiny Fukoka UT groudon or kyogre?
I will trade you them both if you will trade your level 100 shiny flawless adamant scizor with it.
If you could pm me if you are willing to trade that would be great.

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Would you be willing to trade your
Lonely Goldeen Lv. 1 DW Lightningrod (Shiny Flawless)
For my Shiny Fukoka UT groudon or kyogre?
I will trade you them both if you will trade your level 100 shiny flawless adamant scizor with it.
If you could pm me if you are willing to trade that would be great.

okay i like all 3 genesects and your precious swedish darkrai.
>.< I and others value my Darkrai as equal 3 SF, but I know legendarys are harder to RNG. I decline, unless you remove Darkrai and pick something else (or if we remove one genesect and make Darkrai non-redis)

I'm interested in your shiny flawless kyerum and ev trained mienshao, I have a lot of shiny flawless look in my siggie

Can u clone back?

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I'm intrested in the event shiny UT jirachi. I have in return a bold shiny flawless rotom.

Why is this so common?? I already have a d*mn SF Rotom, why... sure another nature. Stop requesting stuff I already have PLZ

If u can.cloneback then sure

No worries I missed u didn't I haha, I will be on around the same time tomorrow

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Hey there, its been a bit crazy right XD, I like a lot of your shinies, can you just CHeck what you want from my shop and we can start from scratch?

Yes that sounds good! Im at a sleep over at my friends house so I wont be able to trade until later today. (this is day two in the morning)

Edit: ok I want SF: tangela, palkia, mareep, pichu, murkrow, giratina, crsselia (more info on this one please!), surskit, carvannha, smeargle and spinarak :)

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
What do you mean by more info :p?
I liked:
Shiny Flawless: Drilbur, Dunsparce, Yamask, Buizel, Teddiursa, Qwilfish, Poochyena, Mankey, Diglet, Bronzor, Snover, onix, slowpoke, goldeen, voltorb

Are there 4 more things of mine you liked? Events shinies anything?

I'll see what I can do in a while. With more info I meant OT, I have one that is really suspicious (I think it is hacked) and I don't want to get another one of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.