• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chuck Norris or Charlie Sheen

The Most Epic Of All Time!

• Total voters

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
nuf said in title, who is the most epic of all time?
i go with norris but what do you think?

Flamle

Every Weekend....
Sheen for his sense of humor. Norris releases an interview once every 200,000 years and is, for the record, not very funny. Although he looks like a very nice man.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Chuck Norris jokes are everything wrong with the Internet, and Charlie Sheen is everything wrong with celebrities.

So neither.

irock245

She wants it
why is this even here on a POKEMON website?

Edit: If you look at the post under my title, it says charlie sheen of ubers. LOL i didn't notice that when posting this. I still prefer chuck norris, but why is this here in the first place?

I claim heatran.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
why is this even here on a POKEMON website?

Edit: If you look at the post under my title, it says charlie sheen of ubers. LOL i didn't notice that when posting this. I still prefer chuck norris, but why is this here in the first place?

I claim heatran.

mis·cel·la·ne·ous
adjective /ˌmisəˈlānēəs/ 
1. (of items or people gathered or considered together) Of various types or from different sources
2. (of a collection or group) Composed of members or elements of different kinds

dis·cus·sion
noun /disˈkəSHən/ 
discussions, plural
1. The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas
2. A conversation or debate about a certain topic
3.A detailed treatment of a particular topic in speech or writing

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
its a misc. poll! google(im feeling luky): find chuck norris, then seach charlie sheen, norris is considered godlike to some psyco-paths, and charlie sheen, who thinks his mind is not from this terestrial realm and thinks he is baiscaly godlike. i was curious what other people thought thats why i posted it

I voted for Chuck Norris. Why?
Because Charlie Sheen swam through water while Chuck Norris swam through land.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I voted for Chuck Norris. Why?
Because Charlie Sheen swam through water while Chuck Norris swam through land.

^This.

So yeah, I voted for Chuck Norris.
Charlie Sheen is annoying.