• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/7/56643l.jpg[/img139]​

Due to various events, Yuuta and Rikka are living together. This secret co-habitation is so exciting for the two lovebirds! Or so it should be...

Is having a chuuni girlfriend too high of a hurdle for Yuuta, who never even went out with a normal girl?! Yuuta worries about how to advance his relationship with Rikka. And then everyone else, Nibutani, Kumin, and Dekomori, have powered up by advancing a grade. Furthermore, the cause of his chuunibyou outburst in middle school, the girl who calls herself Sophia Ring Saturn the 7th, Satone Shichimiya appears...

This is the long-awaited second season of the adolescent romantic comedy revolving around chuunibyou that makes you laugh and cry.

I was watching the new OP video when I realised we didn't have a thread for this yet, and being a KyoAni show this is definitely going to be popular enough to warrant one.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I didn't really remember Togashi and Nibutani accepting their inner 8th grade syndrome, but okay. Also funnier than I thought it would be, but that's probably due to how KyoAni tried making the last couple episodes of the first season saddish. Hopefully it's light and fluffy for the entire season

It's not my favorite KyoAni franchise, but I can live with that

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
I am so glad this series is back.
The episode wasn't really revolutionary, but is was very enjoyable, and I can't complain about more of the same.
(The new opening and ending were both great, too).

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
[img139]https://31.media.tumblr.com/47e17428de051939a93bd487df656e9e/tumblr_mzh3r175jy1qiplzlo2_1280.png[/img139]

She showed up in front of the street in the scene after that, too

Anyway, the best part of the episode was when Nibutani slammed Makoto into the wall, and Kannagi's confession of love for Rikka

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Three episode and that's it. This show is so terrible I can't take it anymore. Dropped.

Nah, just kidding, I would never.

My sides at Yuta in the magical girl outfit. Funniest part of the season so far.

I actually love how they worked out the love triangle thing in a single episode. Yuta manned up and set clear any misunderstandings unlike pretty much every love triangle plot ever COUGHGOLDENTIMECOUGH.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Three episode and that's it. This show is so terrible I can't take it anymore. Dropped.

This. So much. I can't stand high school boys and their sex-addicted minds. Guess I can't watch 90% of anime then. I quit watching anime from now on. No more. I will now move on to grown up stuff like politics, football, and other things

I swear to god though, Makoto's obligatory appearance in one of these episodes will kill me. From laughter. He's an amazing butt monkey

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
No way is the love triangle resolved just like that. The only difference between this show's love triangle and that of Golden Time is that we know for sure who's going to win in Chu2Koi Ren (I probably know who's going to win in Golden Time, too, but I have more doubts about that outcome).

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
No way is the love triangle resolved just like that. The only difference between this show's love triangle and that of Golden Time is that we know for sure who's going to win in Chu2Koi Ren (I probably know who's going to win in Golden Time, too, but I have more doubts about that outcome).

It's pretty dam obvious whose going to win in golden time seeing as shes in every scene of the opening and ending

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Isshiki, how I'll miss you

"And I will become the dictator of this school!" or something

And now that I've seen how a MorixDeko shipping can go, I really want it now

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Before episode 4, I thought I'd seen all the jokes before. When the episode climaxed with Nibutani's public humiliation by someone she thought she could trust, I wished I hadn't complained. The worst part was that absolutely everyone waved off Deko's horrible stunt as just another instance of her being herself. It was far too public for that to be a reasonable excuse. MorixDeko shipping?? This is the kind of thing that should destroy a friendship, or at least blow a massive hole in it. I really thought their relationship was going places this episode, but KyoAni trolled me harder than they did with that scene in the last episode of Hyouka. I fell for it again, guys. Great job.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I swear KyoAni was on drugs this episode.

Napping competition and training for napping?

And Isshiki, man. Am I the only one who loves his appearences?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior