• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Why can't they focus more on the yuri stuff?

Vindle

I think the second season has been really good so far. Based off the plot, it's focusing a lot more on Yutta and Rikka. Now usually I don't like things directed towards a certain pair, but this anime clearly made it work.
Episode 6 <3

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Cute episode. But, are they back home next episode?

3 episodes for a trip seems a bit much

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
After watching last week's episode I was thinking Satone seemed like she had such little screen time for someone who seemed like they would be fairly prominent before the season started. Well, I think it's safe to say her involvement will be increasing greatly over this last couple of episodes now.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
That DekoxNibutani sleeping scene

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I really don't feel like, especially after this episode, that Shichimiya is going to do anything.

Happy ending without a struggle, I guess?