• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/40167l.jpg[/img139]​

Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

So, seeing as we have less the 12 hours before this airs I figured it deserved its own thread.

This is KyoAni's latest offering, and if the "Lite" 6 minute episode that was released on YouTube last week is anything to go by it looks like it could be a fun little series. The animation is guaranteed to be top notch, that's one thing you know you're going to get from KyoAni.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Dammit, you beat me to making a thread!

I can't wait for this of course. Less than twelve hours?! That's gonna be the middle of the day over here!

I'm expecting great comedy. KyoAni's most recent shows have always been gut-busters when they try to bring the funny, at least I think.

Oh, and cute. I'm expecting WAY too much cute, thanks to that Lite episode.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I'm already sad that it's apparently only 12 episodes.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Dammit, you beat me to making a thread!

Some guy stole my Little Busters! thread, so I decided to make this one instead.

I can't wait for this of course. Less than twelve hours?! That's gonna be the middle of the day over here!

Middle of the night here, chances are I'll be pulling an all nighter on Borderlands 2 so no big deal.

I'm expecting great comedy. KyoAni's most recent shows have always been gut-busters when they try to bring the funny, at least I think.

Oh, and cute. I'm expecting WAY too much cute, thanks to that Lite episode.

And these are two reasons why I can't wait for this show.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Some guy stole my Little Busters! thread, so I decided to make this one instead.

What a dick.

>KyoAni

Must watch.

I'm not one to pick shows just because some studio is doing it. I have to be interested in the show and know what I'm getting into before I watch it.

Kidding. It's Kyoto Animation. Automatic watch. Goddamn.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I know, right? I bet he has crap taste in anime too, probably likes crap like Gurren Lagann.

*gasp!* That's almost as bad as liking The iDOLM@STER!

On a side note, I'm still amazed the word "dick" isn't censored.

I may or may not have exploited that.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Thems fighting words.

Bring it! And try not to misspell the name of the series you're insulting this time!

Insincere silly arguments aside, this series looks like it's gonna be one of the best of the season. Like I said earlier, I'm calling it right now that some of the main girl's delusions might turn out to be real. And what's with that sword in the preview?!

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Interesting what CC#06 said, because my feeling is that the delusions are all fake and it's purely going to be a silly romantic comedy. It's a good thing I love a good silly romantic comedy!

I would like the show to go over-the-top ridiculous with the delusional aspect. I have faith that KyoAni can do that and make it a sweet little romance at the same time.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Interesting what CC#06 said, because my feeling is that the delusions are all fake and it's purely going to be a silly romantic comedy. It's a good thing I love a good silly romantic comedy!

Well, I'm not expecting it to happen, but in case it does I wanna be that guy who called it from the start. :3 I'm still expecting silly romantic comedy as well.

So it features a relatively ordinary boy putting up with the antics of the crazy-balls girl he secretly likes? ANOTHER ORIGINAL CONCEPT FROM KYOANI! Seriously though, the Lite episode makes it look like the winning formula will continue to win. That moe-fueled cousin of Okabe is hard not to like.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
It's a legit way to watch, you catch certain finer details the second watchthrough~

This is why you should always watch Air, Kanon and Clannad (and soon Little Busters!) at least a second time, that way you notice all the spoilers you didn't pick up on the first time through.