• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
God damn Rikka is so ****ing adorable, I want one.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
[img139]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2034/1349883820087_zps61b40f29.jpg[/img139]

That episode was hilarious, the "fight" between Rikka and her sister was giving me flashbacks to the episode of South Park where they got ninja weapons. It was great to see how it looked in Rikka's head, and then what it really looked like to everyone else.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
[img139]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2034/1349883820087_zps61b40f29.jpg[/img139]

That episode was hilarious, the "fight" between Rikka and her sister was giving me flashbacks to the episode of South Park where they got ninja weapons. It was great to see how it looked in Rikka's head, and then what it really looked like to everyone else.

This episode cements Chuunibyou as a top 3 contender this season, out of the 30 odd news shows(not sure how many new shows this season but yeah)

Originality points, Kyoto Animation, Moe, just ev erything is flawless.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yuuta's definitely got the hots for the student council president. Think they'll up together as he dreams? FAT CHANCE HE'S HOLDING HANDS WITH RIKKA IN THE OPENING.

Good thing you posted that part so I didn't have to. God, that was adorable! I really like her character, even though she's a bit ditsy she seems to love the excitement of those around her.

Also Rikka's sister is fiiiine.

LET'S FIGHTING LOOOOVE!

That fight almost looked like it was from another anime, kudos to KyoAni for branching out to unusual genres (while staying rooted in moé anime).

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Yuuta's definitely got the hots for the student council president. Think they'll up together as he dreams? FAT CHANCE HE'S HOLDING HANDS WITH RIKKA IN THE OPENING.

I loved how her reaction to him staring at her breasts evolved from splashing with water to shooting him with the hose from a fire truck.

LET'S FIGHTING LOOOOVE!

Someone needs to edit the clip of their fight and add this song in, it would be awesome.

RLinksoul

I have a question for the folks at home.

Is there actually a supernatural element to this show? Or is this just Denpa Onna with an eye-patch?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I would laugh if in the opening for the last episode of the show, it's revealed that those two halves are part of completely different scenes (Yuuta holding hands with Shinka, Rikka holding hands with... someone. The theory's a work in progress, okay?).

I have a question for the folks at home.

Is there actually a supernatural element to this show? Or is this just Denpa Onna with an eye-patch?
Haven't seen Denpa Onna, but there's nothing supernatural about this show.

Episode 2 was lots of fun! I like how we're beginning to see that Yuuta's "dark past" is nowhere as big a problem as he thinks. I'm sure he won't twig for a while, though. Kumin was a great new addition - I hope she sticks around! And for someone who sees Rikka's delusions as a problem, Touka seems awfully happy to indulge her with the odd ladle fight...

Is there actually a supernatural element to this show?

No supernatural element, WE THINK. It would be a pretty hilarious finale if they actually had to face something supernatural, though.

I think I can see where KyoAni put the budget in this week. That 'fight' sequence was pretty damn impressive (as well as giving me childhood flashbacks to Mona the Vampire... anyone?). I also like the new characters. They work well, although there isn't anything particularly interesting about the student council girl yet.

Happy to see a Lite episode dedicated to younger Yuuta. What a boss.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I would laugh if in the opening for the last episode of the show, it's revealed that those two halves are part of completely different scenes (Yuuta holding hands with Shinka, Rikka holding hands with... someone. The theory's a work in progress, okay?).

That would be hilarious just to see the shitstorm afterwards.

No supernatural element, WE THINK. It would be a pretty hilarious finale if they actually had to face something supernatural, though.

Same goes with this.

Lite #3 had me cringing so much.

EDIT: One last thing before I go to bed
[img139]http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv89/CrimsonPhoenix006/1350015906350-1.gif[/img139]

Last edited: