• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cibryll appeared!

Cibryll

Aeonian Twilight
Hi~.
I'm Cibryll (pronounced something like "sib-rill"), but I also answer to "Charlie".
I'm a South African, currently 26 (until November this year), and I speak Afrikaans and English.
My favourite colours are sky blue, followed by black.

I really love cats, and have one by the name of Genna; she turns 16 this year in September.
I really love playing video games - anything that interests me, though these days, I tend not to know what to play since I've got too many games that I could play, haha. Sadly, the only platform I have is a PC.
I also like watching anime (especially Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!), listening to music (mostly from video games, though I do have some "normal" songs I like), modding the freeware Cave Story (sometimes with my girlfriends), playing chess, reading TV Tropes pages, and writing (though usually those tend to be quite messy).

I have a tendency to be rather verbose, and tend to have way too many ideas all at the same time - ideas I usually can't do anything about, other than putting them in files on my computer.
Most of the time, I tend to be silly, but I can be serious at times. I'm also a bit timid… but I'm hoping to one day overcome that.

My favourite types are Ghost and Poison, but my favourite Pokémon is Pikachu.

I'm not exactly sure what else to add here, haha.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Hi