• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cigarette baby's mother sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Lets be fair. How is this any worse then letting children vegetate in front of the tv eating sugar flavored fat?
um... it is.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
um... it is.

Forget it Ghost, that's the kind of comment you usually skid by, seeing as sometimes it can be hard to explain something like common sense.

Am I right or amirite?

oddsok

(^^,)
Lets be fair. How is this any worse then letting children vegetate in front of the tv eating sugar flavored fat?

Uh, the fact that it is possible to gain and then lose weight through healthy eating and excercise (although not in all cases) without too much negative impact, whereas with smoking the damage done is often permanant.
Am I right or amirite?
urrite.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Uh, the fact that it is possible to gain and then lose weight through healthy eating and excercise (although not in all cases) without too much negative impact, whereas with smoking the damage done is often permanant.

urrite.

Once childhood diabetes sets in there going to be punished for the rest of there life. I Agree smoking is evil. I dont smoke, but I know a 13 year old kid who has been told by several docters it will be a amazed if he sees 25

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
ebilly99 said:
Once childhood diabetes sets in there going to be punished for the rest of there life.

Anyone who contracts diabetes in childhood doesn't bring them on themselves. If they get it that young, they were virtually certainly just genetically predisposed to it (it's also an entirely different type than the "overconsumption of sugar" diabetes).

Status
Not open for further replies.