• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cigarette baby's mother sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
As much as I am against smoking, especially in the company of children, this isn't worth being imprisoned for. ;/

This isn't even really news worthy.

The mother should seek help/counseling on how to raise her child/ren well/better.

The mother is a pos... If people would stop being plain stupid and copying smokers they know so they can start too then smoking would die out for good!

No one REALLY enjoys smoking cigarettes. REALLY, I mean when you started you had to force yourself to like it and unless you were already hooked from second hand or w/e then you hacked and choked when you first did it. Its painfully obvious that you're going to get lung cancer, it stinks, makes your teeth yellow and pisses off non-smokers who don't want to smell like one and get cancer from being near you...

It's your choice to smoke or like smoking, okay whatever. But the kid is THREE! She didn't not notice, she freaking lied or is just a stupid mother who needs to put down her phone to watch her child. Does talking on a phone make you blind also??

AHAHAHA.

My Great grandmother is over 90 years old and has smoked a pack a day since she was 12. =/

Mmhm, and who cares about cancer when you could get hit by a car or shot waaay before that, right? Doesn't make it right though...

Last edited:

mew801

Of course the mum noticed. I don't think she would have encouraged it, but she certainly didn't do anything to stop it. She just doesn't want to have a fine and go to jail.

Ninterror X

The bird brain.
I blame the mother for being an influence

but as we all know "like Father Mother twit, like son"

Narutopokedude

← currently hunting
She may have noticed, she probably just didn't care. "Eh, he'll start someday, might as well do it now"

Dattebayo

Banned
This is terrible, the mother barely noticed her child was smoking. What's wrong with parents these days?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
AHAHAHA.

My Great grandmother is over 90 years old and has smoked a pack a day since she was 12. =/
yes, there are cases like this.

but sadly they are rare and the other people don't have this kind of luck.

I'm sure the mother should have at least smelt the smoke on the baby's breathe or something, but that is just straight negligence on the mother's part.

I don't think a three-year-old would have been able to effectively hide smoking. He probably did it right in front of her.

As much as I am against smoking, especially in the company of children, this isn't worth being imprisoned for. ;/

This isn't even really news worthy.

The mother should seek help/counseling on how to raise her child/ren well/better.

Being cynical never made you cool. It only makes you a dumbass.

Anyway, I'm not sure which one is worse, the baby being forced to smoke marijuana or this.

oddsok

(^^,)
The mother is a pos... If people would stop being plain stupid and copying smokers they know so they can start too then smoking would die out for good!

No one REALLY enjoys smoking cigarettes. REALLY, I mean when you started you had to force yourself to like it and unless you were already hooked from second hand or w/e then you hacked and choked when you first did it. Its painfully obvious that you're going to get lung cancer, it stinks, makes your teeth yellow and pisses off non-smokers who don't want to smell like one and get cancer from being near you...
Way to start turning this into the 'smoking thread' >>>debate soon.

But, yeah. Stupid woman, obviously let her son smoke. How the hell could the kid LIGHT the butt with a lighter without help previously? This lady is full of shit.

L0L

Banned
Sooner or later, that baby would buy marijuana

Free the mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.