• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cilan and Brock! Gyarados' Outrage!! (BWDASP1)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
After seeing how Pokémon Origins and Eevee and Friends were aired in the dub via the Pokémon TV website, I'm hoping they'll at least do the same thing with this episode and Iris's episode

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I love how Cilan classifies Brock as a Lady Connoisseur. the thing that frustrates me is that they never realized they were talking about the same person and i wanted them to talk about their adventures with Ash and be bffs forever.

Haunter ゴースト

Decided to catch up on episodes i've not got around to today, starting with this.

Brilliant episode, was very fun and entertaining - i just wish Cilan caught Gyrados, everything was set up well for it happening and even Iris caught the Gible...

Cilan and Brock's interactions were cool and i liked how they kept referencing Ash without actually knowing who they were on about, although i wish they had done.

6/10.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So in this special episode, we saw Dent in Jouto. Given that we saw a rampaging Gyarados here, I think that the setting should've been the Lake of Rage, but it seems we got an anime exclusive location instead. I was pleased to see Dent meet Takeshi however, and I liked seeing the Gureggru gag again.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked the episode. Both of Cilan and Brock kept remembering Ash and they talked about Ash, but they don't know that they were both talking about the same person. The conversation between them was less, but I liked how they kept drawing out all of their character quirks.

Alloutℯ

Banned
This episode was decent. We got to see Brock and Cilan together, a bit of Cilan's journey through Johto, and an (albeit not significant) update on Brock. It was also nice to witness the Mahogany town and its layout being revisited for the first time in more than 10 years.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I honestly thought that Dent visiting Jouto simply to do some fishing seemed haphazard. While we knew in Best Wishes that he was talented at fishing, Houen would've made more sense as his destination, I believe.