• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cilan and the Case of the Purrloin Witness! (786)

Alloutℯ

Banned
I loved this episode, it had lots of moments that made laugh. Overall I never got bored for a moment, I just wished most of the episodes would be just as entertaining. I was glad to see Axew actually get stomped in a battle tournament, like what we should be seeing more often. No temporary power-ups.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I don't know why Satoshi even won the tournament, and it was rather irksome that we still didn't discover why Dent dislikes Choroneko so much.

Ash winning the ship's tourney was likely the writing staff's way of giving him his first BW tourney win hee hee. It probably didn't matter either way, but it's cool that he won something. And as for Purrloin, I guess we'll never know why Cilan has a grudge on them. ^^;

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ash winning the ship's tourney was likely the writing staff's way of giving him his first BW tourney win hee hee.

I suppose that makes sense, although since it was such a minor competition in retrospect, I have to wonder if Satoshi winning was even necessary since the Choroneko and thief plot was focused on so much more than Satoshi's battles were.

Daizy

I call you honey
This episode was very tame. It had some funny moments but I'm already starting to forget what happened. Did Cilan state why he wasn't entering the tournament?