• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cilan Takes Flight (728)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Crustle continues to bring in the smack down...er, Rock Wrecker.

KKS-Lapras

I love Iris's expression every time Cilan goes into one of his "sparkle" moments.

Evll33t

Crustle uses shell smash and takes out Unfezent. Now its Swana's turn and Crustle uses rock wreaker and it misses. And Crustle loses this battle.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Cilan, you moron!

Use Rock Slide!

Evll33t

Cilan is angry and last is Stunfisk which hits Swana. Stunfisk is blown into the air and Swana is hit and injured Swana appears to have used Roost.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Skyla facepalmed I think.

Swanna uses Gust, or I think Hurricane.

Stunfisk uses spinning Scald.

Swanna has Aqua Ring.

Stunfisk loses to Swanna's Brave Bird.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash challenges Skyla to a battle.

Ash brings his Pokemon out, but they don't show the Pokemon though, I don't think.

Wait, I think he brought out 3.

KKS-Lapras

Ash apparently seems to be able to get through to her where no one else could.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
OMG OMG OMG OM DEnto...sounds like Tamaki...and because of that awesomeness Keyhole freaked out on me so I couldn't see the last couple scenes/ BUT MAN I thought he was going to go into a corner and grow mushrooms. I'm definitely re-watching this episode. Tbh the battle wasn't all that great, but I was happy Iris's "What a pain" came back haha and OVERDRAMATIC!RAGE!SULKY! (can I just say Tamaki x Light! Dento xDDD) was nice and refreshing.

dman_dustin

Getting real sick of Crustle's Bull****, it was utter crap that it was the only one who got any wins. 2 for that matter.

I honestly hate the episode because of this. I'm sick of how Crustle is treated like some awesome super powered Pokemon. And yet to balance it out, Stunfisk has to be the pathetic weakling on Cilan's team.

Not impressed, nor happy.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Getting real sick of Crustle's Bull****, it was utter crap that it was the only one who got any wins. 2 for that matter.

I honestly hate the episode because of this. I'm sick of how Crustle is treated like some awesome super powered Pokemon. And yet to balance it out, Stunfisk has to be the pathetic weakling on Cilan's team.

I'm going to stick with my "prediction" that even though they will always make Stunfisk look strong, they will always make the poor thing loose due to his trollfishness.

With that in mind, yes I agree Crustle beating two was the only thing I didn't like in the episode, it didn't make me not enjoy it but it definetly annoyed me a little.

Good episode though.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

Hey hey, just because Stunfisk lost doesn't mean he was a weakling. Did you see that move he pulled off? It was REALLY GOOD. I thought Dento was going to win for a second there...:(

I was upset with Pansage's quick loss though honestly. It just felt TOO quick. If they didn't waste time with those air battles in the beginning maybe they could've fit it :p

Actually what kind of ticked me off the most was they kind of took Skyla's side with the music >.> really?

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Hey hey, just because Stunfisk lost doesn't mean he was a weakling. Did you see that move he pulled off? It was REALLY GOOD. I thought Dento was going to win for a second there...:(

I was upset with Pansage's quick loss though honestly. It just felt TOO quick. If they didn't waste time with those air battles in the beginning maybe they could've fit it :p

Crustle has never really lost, unless you want to count taking out 2 Pokemon before finally losing, as a loss.

While Stunfisk has never won a battle.

Granted I guess Crustle has been in more battles, still bullcrap, no matter how you want to justify it.

And LOL at Cilan for telling Stunfisk to use a ground type move on a flying type.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
And LOL at Cilan for telling Stunfisk to use a ground type move on a flying type.

I was thinking he was doing that to try and mix Swanna up so he could hit it with Thundershock again.

Crustle's two wins didn't bother me much, he still lost and I felt bad for him. ;-; He's such a LOYAL HERMIT CRAB!!! Like a puppy dog.

pokeaussie37

Crustle has never really lost, unless you want to count taking out 2 Pokemon before finally losing, as a loss.

While Stunfisk has never won a battle.

Granted I guess Crustle has been in more battles, still bullcrap, no matter how you want to justify it.

Ash's battling nous must have rubbed off on Cilan! XD Defs something pulled from Ash ahaha.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Mile is Skyla's grandfather and is against her methods too. He was the former Mistralton Gym Leader. As some people had speculated, Skyla gave up on battles when she became so busy that she had no time to fly any more.

So this entire episode had its crux in the premise that the horrible, dumb female character dared to have a something she liked doing more than what she was expected to, and all the male characters need to teach her why that's bad. In other words, she actually is being shamed for leaving the proverbial kitchen, in this case the Gym.

Damn, I know Japan isn't exactly the best country for positive depictions of both genders, but this episode is absolutely vile.