• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!! (701)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
AND FOR THE FIFTY MILLIONTH TIME

Attract fails...

Fairplay

Emolga? Why not Excadrill? It looks like you can use the same one twice.

Trip leaves, Ash calls out but Trip ignored him.

Luke is still in Dreamcoat and he used Golett.

What an *** lol. Such a looser, who lost at the first round. But yeah, Ash should ignore that punk too...

Anyways, i missed the first part x.x... But yeah nice battle between Ash and Langley

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Oh shoot, Guillotine and it looks strong. Come on Kenyan, cheer Ash on more!

Pawniard looks pretty nasty for the pose it just did earlier and Snivy is getting beaten badly.

Cliffhanger. Dun, dun, dun!

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Attract is getting annoying now :p

Snivy just owns Pawniard.. before Pawniard turns it around and own Snivy :p

Only for.. CLIFF-HANGER!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Dammit Writers!

We already know the end result! Stop making us wait!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh the battle dind't end today :/, that damn third episode summary was right lulz.

Anyway awesome episode, two nices battles, really nice battles in my opinion, obviously the second didn't end but it was going great.

Interaction wise it was probably even better then lst episode, a lot of Satoshi and Shooti, Dent and Cabernet(he just doesn't care about her at all) and obviously Iris vs Langley was awesome.

Bisharp

Awesome episode. I really loved it overall because of Trip losing to Cilan and Zorua interactions. Not to forget about epic Snivy vs Pawniard
WTH! Did you heard the old 1st gen soundtrack during the Movie 14 trailer right now?
And where's the preview?

Pepsi, tell me too.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Man, I hate those Cliffhangers! If we didn't already know the ending result, I would say that Langley's Pawniard would win. It sure is strong.

Edit: Preview for next episode looks pretty cool, as well.

Raichu:)

Fire Type Expert
It's either one of the following 2 things that'll happen...

1) Snivy learns a new move
2) Snivy evolves.

i actually agree with u there, they could have finished the battle in one ep. if they wanted to, but they havent, so it suggests something will happen, and im favoring number 2 :)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Man, I hate those Cliffhangers! If we didn't already know the ending result, I would say that Langley's Pawniard would win. It sure is strong.

Edit: Preview for next episode looks pretty cool, as well.

Well when they made the episode, the manga adaptation wasn't out, so we weren't supposed to know it :D not their fault, I'm sure if we didn't know we would be thinking the same as others, like possible evolutions or something.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Well when they made the episode, the manga adaptation wasn't out, so we weren't supposed to know it :D not their fault, I'm sure if we didn't know we would be thinking the same as others, like possible evolutions or something.
Indeed. This would have been the perfect setup for good ole' Snivy to evolve, imo. :D

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Snivy doesn't evolve in the next episode.

I liked this episode, battles seemed rushed, especially Iris's and Luke's. Excadrill should have been used and Bianca is getting annoying.