• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!! (701)

Raichu:)

Fire Type Expert
After that battle I think it's safe to say that Dwebble is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. I'm hoping for an evolution in the future but I think that's best saved for the Next Pokemon thread.

what pansage not the vintage :eek: but i see where you're goin, has dwebble even lost yet?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
what pansage not the vintage :eek: but i see where you're goin, has dwebble even lost yet?

Nope.
Pansage has lost to Oshawott.
Dwebble has not lost to any opponent.
Stunfisk has not battled yet as of this episode.

After that battle I think it's safe to say that Dwebble is Cilan's strongest Pokemon.

Nah, Pansage is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. If Dwebble were stronger than Pansage, wouldn't it stop obeying Cilan?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Nah, Pansage is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. If Dwebble were stronger than Pansage, wouldn't it stop obeying Cilan?

What Oo?

I think they are the same right now but I don't get the obeying comment, so if a pokemon gets stronger then your first, the pokemons starts disobeying?

Anyway I'm watching a Spanish sub and here is some stuff translations.

-Basicly Shooti vs Dent was about Dwebble not being able to enter Gurrdurr defenses because he as repeling him with steel bar.

-After Shooti loses he takes the pictures and tells Dent " This picture is part of my journey, I won't forget this frustation"

I assume he means he will grow from this and become stronger.

-Shooti and Satoshi before he leaves, Satoshi asks why he is leaving and there are more battles tomorrow why not watch it, to what Shooti responds, Gurrdurr is recovered and I have nothing else to do in here, my pokemons won't get stronger by watching others battle.

I love his atitude :D and he is right, it might make him stronger but not his pokemons since they are in the pokeballs lol.

-He leaves and Satoshi seems kinda sad, Dent says each people has a diferent way of thinking, Iris says she doesn't get it at all, Satoshi yells to him "Shooti next time we will have a battle" and Shooti makes that sign with his arm, so I assume he was agreeing to it, so next time they meet we probably get a new battle :D.

-I don't know if it was confirmed but Shooti beat Pod(Pansear) in the gym battle.

-Satoshi vs Kenyan eating stuff, basicly Kenyan comes and says he has to eat if he wants to win tomorrow, to what Satoshi responds yeah and I might battle you tomorrow, then goes get the food and starts eating. :p

-Kenyan answers with a "I won't lose" and Iris just goes Kodomo ne on them, then Kodomo nes Belle also because she is after Zorua.

-Cabernet basicly comes into the group room to say that Dwebble and Dent suck and they will lose tomorrow.

-Satoshi says she will never change, to wich Dent responds "Yeah she has a rowdy/noisy/loud taste"

-Next morning, Langley vs Iris, Langley comes and says that Iris got a little stronger but that is good because as a Dragon Buster she wants to fight strong trainers.

-Iris says " yea yeah, you seem to be pretty focused on me, you are really stubborn", Langley answers " Yeah , I really am stubborn, I'm sorry", Iris says " but you are still just a child(Kodomo ne)", Langley gives her the answer from last episode "Sure I am just like you".

-Zorua comes and they troll her on how she will lose to Iris.

- Then the matchups are done and its Snivy vs Pawniard stuff nothing special to translate here.

Last edited:

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
dwebble is ftw

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
I haven't found the right place to mention this, but I'll do so here.
Okay, so my name is Luke, my favourite Pokémon is Zorua, I want to be a movie writer when I'm older. Wait.....what?!
That's right, I think I'm being spied on by the Japanese :L Also Luke is voiced by my favourite Seiyuu, so there's some more coincidence.

I haven't found the right place to mention this, but I'll do so here.
Okay, so my name is Luke, my favourite Pokémon is Zorua, I want to be a movie writer when I'm older. Wait.....what?!
That's right, I think I'm being spied on by the Japanese :L Also Luke is voiced by my favourite Seiyuu, so there's some more coincidence.

Now you're starting to freak me out......

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Belive me, I was just as scared XD

After that battle I think it's safe to say that Dwebble is Cilan's strongest Pokemon. I'm hoping for an evolution in the future but I think that's best saved for the Next Pokemon thread.

No kidding! The writers have made it a little overpowered. I think Dwebble should lose it's next battle just to even it out a little. If Gurdurr were Paul's pokemon it would have been released by now.

No kidding! The writers have made it a little overpowered. I think Dwebble should lose it's next battle just to even it out a little.
I wouldn't say Dwebble is overpowered......it's strong, but not overpowered.
If Gurdurr were Paul's pokemon it would have been released by now.

Gurdurr could have won other battles, and Paul stopped treating pokemon like that.

Is there some where I can see the tournament match-up results so far? Not being able to watch the show sucks and it's hard to keep track of things using Bulbapedia.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
I wouldn't say Dwebble is overpowered......it's strong, but not overpowered.

I wouldn't even call it strong. Cilan just uses it in a way that makes it win.

That didn't even make sense. If Dewbble was weak, it would have lost more battles no matter how Cilan "used it".

@MiGo

Scouting Legion

Dwebble can be strong with its shell smash thing. I dont think its completely weak. :p

randomspot555

Has Bel/Bianca won a single match against anyone on screen? Chillarmy did good, but it just couldn't stand up to a Pokemon 4x it's size.

Wow, Trip has more chemistry with Cilan than he does with Ash. This is sad.

I want to see more of Kenyan's Pokemon. But I fear his next match will be over in like 20 seconds.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Has Bel/Bianca won a single match against anyone on screen? Chillarmy did good, but it just couldn't stand up to a Pokemon 4x it's size.

Wow, Trip has more chemistry with Cilan than he does with Ash. This is sad.

I want to see more of Kenyan's Pokemon. But I fear his next match will be over in like 20 seconds.

Mèh, there was that moment between him and Ash when he left. There's chemistry between the two. This was just not their time...

I'm still laughing at the dubtitle though: Ash and Trip's Third Battle! How weak is that :p