• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cinccino should on paper be my least favorite Pokèmon but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
Cinccino should on paper be my least favorite Pokèmon.

• It evolves with a stone ( I do not hate stones but i do not prefer them)
  • It has the gimmick of gaining fur or hair after evolution (like mega Altaria and Ampharos)
  • Is part of the Generation with probably the most forgettable Pokémon

But for some reason, I ended up liking this Pokémon. I don't know if it is because I saw it in the opening professor cutscene, this could be why I like Bidoof, since i remember seeing professor Rowan send out the Bidoof.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
it’s precious. it’s a cute chinchilla that is obsessively cleaning itself and it’s environment. plus, its shiny is golden. i’m a sucker for golden shinies.

*also plz don’t say Unova has the most forgettable mons i’m sorry man

FloatzieDPPT

playing Version X
it’s precious. it’s a cute chinchilla that is obsessively cleaning itself and it’s environment. plus, its shiny is golden. i’m a sucker for golden shinies.

*also plz don’t say Unova has the most forgettable mons i’m sorry man
That is entirely my opinion, the Unova games may be one of my favorite but i can not remember 25% of the Pokèmon for the life of me.

Sakuyamon

It's a cute Pokemon but I've never used it because Normal types for me are too weak with only a couple exceptions. I like Minccino too and I remember thinking that it had the most adorable ingame cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.