• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[CIO] Discussion Thread

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Just posted... I'm trying to figure out a way to strip Yuki of his party... Maybe da hammer?

Since Yuki is a bounty hunter, it's not advised to get in the way of his marks...

Pyroli

Banned
Oh speaking of parties, could I have Alleline group up with someone? (I have no ideas, suggestions would be pretty rad)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ SpyroxPikachu - You can make up as many PCs as you need! If you mean to party up with someone here then I'm sure someone will want to! There's still quite a bit of people that have yet to post.

Liltwick

She could hook up with Yuki and his Group. (Ranged, Ranged, Magic, Healing. Perfect bounty party /shot). Maybe be compelled by a sudden urge of "justice" or something of the like.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I was planning to meet up with the people by the shop if you guys could wait.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Red Athena will be there for quite a while, the more the merrier she thinks! Also I'm cooking up an event which will start soon! I'm still waiting for everyone to post at least once.

@ Lost Requiem - Nightshade isn't in town! She's being chased by several guards out in the wilds. xD

Liltwick

@War, I know that XD. Read carefully, and they're on the wall, for some reason, trying to get her to stop far away. Think of them following after Yuki's weapon

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
We have a couple more SUs on their way and I'm making a third character! Personally, I'm gonna spread my characters quite a bit.

Liltwick

Three characters!? Good luck on juggling that War, good luck.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Don't worry, we can wait.

I kinda need to do a post with Luna. Since the her usual target of her insults has left town, your character is the next best thing. xD So, she'll be there too.
You do know there is a block feature in the game? Seriously don't feel like having to put a real player PC on Block. Insulting people are easily blocked. You'd be able to follow, but I wouldn't hear anything you say.
We have a couple more SUs on their way and I'm making a third character! Personally, I'm gonna spread my characters quite a bit.
Boss, you're crazy lol.

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Lost Requiem and bronislav84 - I've seen people join several RPs at once and they manage! So it's "Grendel's Emporium", eh? Ah well I'll have to edit once more since you didn't give me a name for that shop before! T___T

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Yea, sorry about that. It didn't come to me until I wrote it. I didn't plan it. It just sorta happened.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
You do know there is a block feature in the game? Seriously don't feel like having to put a real player PC on Block. Insulting people are easily blocked. You'd be able to follow, but I wouldn't hear anything you say.
Boss, you're crazy lol.

Yeah, that makes life difficult. But being a bit cruel to certain people is part of her character. :/ Don't take her comments personally.

Can't post now, because It's late and I'm not on a computer.

Liltwick

@ Lost Requiem and bronislav84 - I've seen people join several RPs at once and they manage! So it's "Grendel's Emporium", eh? Ah well I'll have to edit once more since you didn't give me a name for that shop before! T___T

I meant for this RPG, I'm in like... Six??? And I find time to balance them out