• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Citadarque 2112: Michael's Marauders

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
OOC: I forgot to add the points in at the end of last round. Albert gets 40 points for discovering a toolbox with so many key items in it. Dude also receives 2 points for knocking out Zeab's Riolu and Ledyba. (It'll usually be one point per Pokémon defeated.)

Now then, on to the action.
--------------------------
Simon
Your arm muscles begin to weaken from so much swimming without Surf, but it's worth it. You beach yourself safely on one side. Across the sand bar to the southwest, you see an expanse of deep, dark water appropriate for diving.

Your happiness proves to be short-lived, however, as you spot that there are people on the sand bar. A man in a sailor suit, with an oddly familiar Surf HM in his hand, walks up to you.
"It's that kid again! You people are trying to stop our ships! Get off our backs!"
PIRATE GRUNT MUEHL would like to battle!
PIRATE GRUNT MUEHL sent out SUNFLORA! SUNFLORA used SUNNY DAY!

The sunlight around the area intensifies as Sunflora takes the stage. A flower has never struck you as the kind of Pokémon a pirate would use, but... Who do you pick?

Amusement Park
Asked about deaths between 2006-2112, the man just shrugs. "Seriously kid, look at what I've got." When you look sideways, you see Simon battling on the sand bar to your west. A Sunflora uses Sunny Day, and the sunlight around the entire area shines brightly over your head.

In the light, you can now read the piece of paper that the man is holding in his hand. It seems to be some kind of a map, with hand-drawn lines and notes. "Those gray lines are the ship routes, I think. The deep water's gotta be good. Somebody told me they've got something important on that island down south, too." You earned 25 points! (OOC: I'll be sending an image of the map out to you by PM, as other people haven't seen it yet.)

You are drifting on the patch of deep water near Island #5, remember. Choose your direction (north, south, east, west, or anywhere in between)!

Bliss
You glance to your right as you leave Island #6. Low and behold, you've spotted one of your friends!

You see Amusement Park drifting in a deep-water area near you. And best of all, you've only got three Pokémon each, so you can team up with one another.
Would you like to form a team with Park?

Moomy
As you draw closer to the rock, you receive a surprise visitor dropping from the sky. No, not a Cipher Peon, or even a human. It's a bird. A Pelipper with a mail-carrying bag around its bill (think Mystery Dungeon here).

You aren't surprised when he starts speaking English to you. This is 2112, after all.

"Hiya," he says. "I'm Newman the Pelipper, your friendly letter carrier! I used to belong to the Kids Grid and I'm real familiar with your gang. This is Inaccessible Island, kid. You can't get on from the outside; I think you have to go in from somewhere else. But anyways, I just saw your friend Park, and he's got a map that you might want to see. Do you want me to go get it for you?"

Cirno
Using your attacks, which are both strong and health-restoring, you manage to knock Mareep out of commission. You earned 1 point!

"NOTHING beats Dragon, kid!" says Slatey, with no change in his determined expression. "We know the game and we're gonna play it!"

NAVIGATOR SLATEY sent out DRATINI!

Dude
The Great Ball flies high and straight, but unfortunately, Zeab doesn't stand still. With reflexes only a Chaser could possess, he presses his hand against the ball, smacking it straight into your Houndoom's face for a couple of points of damage.

Electrike gets into the act as well, and uses Thunder Wave to paralyze Houndoom. Looks like you're not getting out of this one as easily as you thought.

MSE
Ba-da-boom! You score a critical hit with Porcher's Psychic. Nidorina vanishes in a burst of mind-scrambling brain rays. You earned 1 point!

SHADOW MINION KUZMA sent out FURRET!
Furret instantly follows to her owner's command using a powerful Slam. Good luck with this one.

Albert
You've got your toolbox, a copy of your note, and your HMs. Are you good? Guess again.

As you make the decision to follow the boat, the thug who just dropped the toolbox spins around and advances back on you. "A little help please, Dern!"
"Will do, Barth!"
Even the ridiculous names of the grunts do nothing to make this situation less serious.
"Hands up!" order the minion and his friend as they zip open your bag and remove your wallet. "Hands up, or we'll fight!"
Do you fight back? They may steal some money from you, but otherwise you'll have to double battle.

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Shade stared at his P*DA, trying to figure out the message. While most of it was incomprehensible, he knew one of his fears was true, Shadow Pokemon were back. He got up, and starting walking around, to try and clear his head.

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
"You're gonna be a *****, fine. Houndoom, switch out! Go, scizor!" Dude yells, as he throws his pokeball revealing a bug pokemon with huge claws and thick armor. "Starmie, T-Bolt that little seagull to hell!" and then, he surprises the chaser with an Ultra Ball, throwing it at the Electrike again.

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
(You just set me up for this!)

"Haha a dragon? Lombre charge up your Ice Lazor!!" said Cirno(Ice beam)

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert: That is it! No one takes my wallet. Go Sceptile and Swampert!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
MSE : Porcher, hang in there.. Try to attack it with Tri Attack combo with dark pulse

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
Hmm.. yes, if you could ask Amusement Park for the map it would be great... I will just stay here and Train Static meanwhile...

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Amusement Park: "I'm going SW, Bliss coming (And Moomy cause I sent him the map because I thought his was Bliss)?"

Last edited:

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Name: Aaron Snaggem
-Cool Trainer
- Personality: Ambitious, and passinate.
- Pokémon: ;359; , ;373; , ;242;
- Items. 2 Enigma Berries, 10 ultra balls,
- Island: 8

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
OK, we'll let you join late, but you'll have to start on Island #7 instead of #8 due to #8 already being taken. Sorry if I forgot to update the list of used islands.

In related news, I've decided to stop using the computer players, as they're kind of useless and redundant. So, there are still five spots open to whoever would still like to join.

I'll get on updating your journeys. There'll be an update today.

Last edited:

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Aaron
You kick off determinedly from Island #7 just as the sun shines over your head. It’s looking like a day on the stormy seas... in which you might, just might, be the one lucky player destined for greatness. Boats abound all over the place, and in the distance you even see one that you think might be upside down. Everywhere, grunts prowl on security duty.
“You don’t look like a grunt,” says a nonchalant-looking one who rows up to you as you enter. “Are you one of us? ’Cause if not, we’re gonna take you to the cleaners.”
All the same, he might give you a reward if you beat him in battle. What do you do?

Moomy
“Training Static, are you?”
At first, being near an inaccessible island, you believe the voice to be coming from Newman, or even from inside your own head. However, you now see two tall, fast, weirdly-named Chasers approaching from beside you. Both of them have punk designs shaved into their hair. You’ve always found these fashions of the 2110s pretty funky. Anyways...
“Static, eh? He must be Electric. Get our Earthquakers out here right this instant!”
CHASER JALIS and CHASER GREND would like to battle!
CHASER JALIS sent out BALTOY!
CHASER GREND sent out SANDSLASH!

Cirno
(What do you mean?)
A Dragon Breath emanates from Dratini’s mouth, and does not do any notable amount of damage to Lombre, but does end up paralyzing him. As you know from school, damage has no bearing on whether or not a status condition is inflicted. “You know the rules, and so do I,” Slatey reminds you. At the end of the turn, however, Lombre does score a successful Ice Beam that is enough to knock out your second opponent. The last one is Nosepass, and it’s on its way. You earned 1 point!
NAVIGATOR SLATEY sent out NOSEPASS!

Shade
There appears to be nothing here... Just north of your position, you notice a diving spot, and it seems like the Dive TM must be pretty close to you, though. To your east, you see a fast current that might take you somewhere promising. Do you want to take the current?

Dude
Scizor emerges in the silver flash of what happens to be a Premier Ball. Starmie defeats Wingull successfully, and the Ultra Ball now flies a true course, with Zeab distracted by the Starmie/Wingull matchup. On the final wiggle, Electrike manages to get out, but it looks like hurling one more Ultra Ball might do the trick. You earned 1 point!

MSE
Furret slams savagely into Porcher without any delay (you seem to suspect its level might be higher than your Porcher’s), but meanwhile, just as Porcher prepares to fight back using his combo, you hear a loud beep.

Kuzma lifts a walkie-talkie to her head. She appears to be talking to somebody important. “Oh, hey, Mr. Tepe, it’s Kuzma. Little kid just driving me insane here. ...What’s that? Yeah, your square won’t fit in at all. It’s for added security. Tricky, eh?” What could they be talking about? Some kind of game?

Well, there’s no time to consider that right now. You’ve got a job to take care of this girl. Furret slams you again, but Porcher responds with a lively Tri Attack/Dark Pulse, and both of your HP bars descend into the yellow zones.

Albert
“Darn it!” you yell as the minion on your right reaches into your hand and grabs your wallet. Don’t worry, you may still be able to get back, but first...
“You mean Dern it,” his sidekick corrects you. “Double Battle time!” Dern lets loose a Ninetales while the man with your wallet commands his Staravia to come forth.
RIDER DERN and PIRATE GRUNT BARTH would like to battle!
RIDER DERN and PIRATE GRUNT BARTH sent out NINETALES and STARAVIA!
Go, SCEPTILE and SWAMPERT!

Park: Your update will come tomorrow or the day after, when I work out what to do with the team system.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Shade sees the area, and ponders his options. He decides to take a look around to see if he can find anything useful, like an HM.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert: OK Sceptile use Leaf Blade on the Ninetales and you Swampert use Ice Beam on the Staravia!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Porcher, pyschic it to stop it from moving and hit with irontail

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
Dude throws another Ultra ball at the electrike."Kiss goodbye to your little doggy", he says, as the Ultra ball flies in the air.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
Well, So you want to fight? I know that Electric Types hate ground types so...
Go Fangz (Gyarados)! And you to Brute(Hippodown)!
Fangz! Use Waterfall on the Sandslash! And Brute, use Ice fang on Baltoy!

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
(You know the meme I'm Charging up mah Lazor in which this case the lazor is the ice beam?)

"Gigadrain him!"

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Aaron looked at the grunt with fiery eyes. "Battle me, and if I win, I'll take YOU to the cleaners!" Aaron said, looking at his Poke ball. "Go, Absol!" Aaron said, throwing the Poke ball.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
Name: C.S. (a.k.a. crazysteve)
Trainer Class: Rich Kid
personality: Alot of people think he is spoiled just because he was born into a rich family. He never really had to work for what he wanted. We'll see how this will end up. His favorite type is water.
Pokemon ;134; , ;136; , and ;190;
Island 10

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Waiting to get to island...