• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Citadarque 2112: Michael's Marauders

gameboy350

Back from the depths
swich out blaziken!
go kadabra! use psyco cut

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert: I got what I needed...Infernape Overheat on the Ninjask...Swampert use Surf on the Lopunny.

darkguizaum

Reborn From guizaum
"I'm pretty short on money, so I think I'll get a Joy Scent." He said to the shop owner. "I'll heal up as well, please."

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
"Arcanine! GO!"

EDIT: I'll Team Up.

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Sure, I'll team up. Why not?

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
To be updated tomorrow around noon.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Rest of replies coming soon...

Simon
Taking full advantage of Kadabra’s very high Special Attack, the Psycho Cut hits directly in the centre of Sunflora’s face to knock him out. Yellow leaves fly everywhere and you decide to keep one as a souvenir. Why the heck not? You earned 1 point!

“Our reign of terror shall live on!” Muehl insists. “Qwilfy, c’mon out!”
PIRATE GRUNT MUEHL sent out QWILFISH!
A Poison type? What is this? Some kind of joke? Apparently not, as Qwilfish starts trying to Toxic you. With its Poison Point, it mildly poisons you in the end (as well as Rain Dancing and changing the weather to rain), although of course it can’t last that long at all under Kadabra’s rule. You earned 1 point!

“Graaah! Go Sneasel, then!”
PIRATE GRUNT MUEHL sent out SNEASEL!
Rain continues to fall.

Park & Bliss
Do you want to make up a team name?

C.S.
Moving through the boxes, you spot a door that appears to have been left open accidentally. The door must contain something very important. You walk through... And suddenly plummet downward.

You’ve fallen out somewhere into the hull of the ship. The good news: there’s hardly any way you can be caught now. The bad news: how the heck are you going to get out of here? It is dark, and you maneuver around using your hands. A short way beyond, you come across a huge, triangular piece of metal that would take at least two people to lift it. You see many fingerprints along the edges, and footprints leading on through the dust at your feet. Maybe you have a chance of leaving now? But there’s still no way to pick up this mysterious triangle, or to figure out its purpose.

You catch Shade’s promise to help you, coming in from your P*DA, but still have no clue when he’ll be arriving.

You pause as you find that the footprints split up. One goes left, and up a flight of stairs that is manned by the two guards from before. The other goes right and continues deeper into the hull. Left or right... it’s your choice.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
Travel right

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Simon
It doesn’t affect SNEASEL...
“Uh oh!” you say out loud. “You mean Aha!” says Muehl, as he realizes that you’ve forgotten Psychic is ineffective against Dark. Sneasel, almost equally as forgetful, however, does proceed to Brick Break you, doing hardly any damage.

C.S.
(OOC: Sure.)
You hear voices ahead from the right, but there is an Escape Rope in front of you. You begin to climb up... and drop your hands as you receive a shock. The Escape Rope has been electrified.

“Ha ha! You’re not weaseling your way out of this one!” says a lowlife directly in front of you.
WORKER GARR would like to battle!
WORKER GARR sent out BUIZEL and BUIZEL!

Two Buizels... “weaseling”... this was sort of inevitable, wasn’t it?

Moomy
The combined assaults of Fangz and Brute join together to take out Baltoy. You earned 1 point.

Jalis, the girl, appears unfazed, but furious. “It’s our one last shot... Crazy hair man is gonna kill us if we lose with this guy. Come forth, XD2.0!”
CHASER JALIS sent out GLIGAR!
Cool nickname, but XD2.0 the Gligar seems likely to fall to you.

You see a Pelipper, carrying something in its beak, approaching from the distance in the northeast...

Cirno
As you had expected, there is no way into the island. It seems to be another one of the artificial variety, and sheer cliffs drop all the way down to the unforgiving seas. But fortunately for you, Newman the letter-carrying Pelipper flies round the base of the mountain, carrying a brand spanking new Dive HM in its beak! As they would say on Homestar Runner... “Congraturation!” You earned 10 points!

There are two patches of deep water in sight. One is to your north, where you see Slatey (from earlier) rickrolling his friend as some kind of prank. The other is west, around the course of a large ship. You also see a current northeast of your position. Where do you go?

Shade
A life ring, floating in the water beside the boat, attracts your attention, as it appears to have a survival pack attached to it. You kick your legs and propel yourself through the centre...

Suddenly, you are jerked 20 or 30 feet upward, and your Surf HM drops violently into the sea below where it floats calmly. Good thing there are no currents!

“It’s our catch of the day! Drink up, me hearties!” yell two grunts. This is 2112, and pirates don’t exactly talk like they used to, so you find them a little crazy. But it’s no matter... you’re battling them regardless.
PIRATE GRUNT NACI and PIRATE GRUNT EDSEL would like to battle!
PIRATE GRUNT NACI sent out DODUO!
PIRATE GRUNT EDSEL sent out EXEGGCUTE!

**SHADOW ALERT! SHADOW ALERT! SHADOW ALERT!**
You’ve found a Shadow Doduo! Good luck with these dudes.

Dude
You take your Joy Scent into your hands. Would you like to use it to help open the door to Electrike’s heart?

MSE
In the distance to the east, you spot that there is a cave carved in the rock. Rain showers blanket the area. Looking northeast, you spy their source: a battle.

Your friend (you can’t tell whom it is, but he appears to be male and lacking a Surf HM), is battling on the sand bar, which is inundated with rain from his Water-type Pokémon. You can try to help him (he actually appears to be winning), or you can continue into the cave. Caves always seem to guard key items.

Albert
Ninjask, predictably, gets the first word in the battle, and slashes Swampert for decent damage. Overheat, however, gets the better of Ninjask, who receives a burn that critically lowers his Attack. Lopunny responds with a Body Slam to Infernape, and Swampert a Surf. No faints, but everybody damaged.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Go into the cave

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
OoC: Damn, a shadow, right as I'm gonna have low to no internet connection for 5 days.

Shade gets ready for battle, and sends out Charizard and Umbreon. He grabs an ultra ball from his pack, and throws it at Doduo, while commanding Charizard to use Flamethrower and roast the Exeggcute.

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Albert: How about this Infernape use Close Combat on the Lopunny and Swampert use Ice Punch on the Ninjask.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
sends out Vaporeon and Aipom
(can i send out and attack in one turn)
if so vaporeon use bite, and aipom use swift

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Name: "Onyx"
Trainer Class: Rogue
Personality: Aggressive. Full of hate and anger. Tends to keep silent.
Pokemon: Alakazam, Rhyperior, Gengar
Items:
Time Flute
5 Ultra Snag Balls
2 Full Restores
P6,000
Island: 1