• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Citadarque 2112: Michael's Marauders

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Simon
You take the Dive HM and run down the first corridor on the Avenger. About halfway along, you are ambushed by a trainer who introduces himself as Casual Dude Henlo. Just a casual dude, and he doesn’t even seem to care whether you battle or not. Will you fight or flight? There are two doors, leading left and right, at the end of this corridor.

Cirno
Lombre and Lombre are your Pokémon and the opponent’s, respectively. (No, wait, I made a mistake: it’s actually Lombre who’s yours, and Lombre who’s the opponent’s.)

Regardless of whose Lombre is whose, the Giga Drain is neutrally effective, and two are enough to finish off your opponent, although not before incurring a Toxic. You earned a well-deserved 1 point.

“And now... my piece of resistance!” shouts Strom. A Shellos hits the field, and you guessed it...
***SHADOW ALERT! SHADOW ALERT! SHADOW ALERT!***

Will you do a Giga Drain followed by an Ultra Ball, or two Giga Drains, or...?

Shade
Fortunately, your calculations are correct. You’ve found CS! Congratulations to you! Would you like to form a team? I’ll be speaking to CS about this tomorrow.

Albert
“It’s that dude!” you hear a voice say, as you achieve the top deck of the HMS Ferocity.
“No, not Dude... it’s that other one... what’s his name again...?”
“Who cares! Fight! FIGHT!”
Looks like you’ve wiggled your way into a battle. But first, you find a surprise in your wallet. Looks like Dern and Barth from earlier on absent-mindedly dropped a Hyper Potion in there. If you’d like to use it right now, go ahead.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Shade does a little happy dance, and then askes C.S to form a team.

gameboy350

Back from the depths
time to fight!

Sigh!

Bad Taste Everywhere
Hmm do a giga drain but do try to restrain yourself a bit so it won't die! Then I throw an ultra ball

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
I think ...I got to choose my own path right...

Down

The Unknown Trainer

- Name. Abraham Delacey Giuseppe Casey {or just Giuseppe Casey}
- Age. 15
- Trainer Class. Rider
- Gender.Male
- Personality. Cocky, somewhat smart, kind/nice, forgiving, outgowing, childish!
- Pokémon. Ambipom lv.40 {ability Technician}
An Elekid lv.25
- Items. Ulta Balls {5}
Time flute{2}
Full Restore{2}
Money 1,000
- Island........3.........

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
This thread needs a bump. I shall deliver!

*Bumps.*

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
As stated, I was away on a trip, so I did not update last week. To be updated either tomorrow or Friday, including the new character Abraham!

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Yeah, I know, this game was just in the back pages, so I wanted to bring it to the front page.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I got home late tonight, but will add Giuseppe Casey to the trainer list. The rest of you get updates tomorrow morning.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
This thread needs another Bump.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
Curse This Server!

What?? I updated on May 1st! There must have been a "Database Error"! Man, this thread is treating me evilly. Just like Citadark Isle itself. But don't sob. In exchange for your undeserved waiting, we're about to start another giveaway, since the first one went over so well.

Everybody
By the ineptitude of the Serebii.net Forums and the kindness of the programmer, you are all teleported to the Pokétopia Radio Station for the second annual (well, it must have seemed like annual...) giveaway.

Wanderer Mimik B. lies directly in front of you, bound and gagged by none other than Plinko Kaminko, the grandson of the famous scientist from long ago. "I caught him! AND that Shadow Shellos he scooped up! Good for me!" Well, he's a bragger, but other than that, everything seems to be fine. You're not stuck mulling around a stormy sea... and have a Shellos for company.

MC Marina and DJ Kruger try to open the proceedings smoothly, but Kaminko steals the show. "Yo to all my adoring fans! Are you ready? I said are you ready or not? It's time for... Like Nothing On Earth!"

"So to win this game, you have to go to Pokéarth -- that's P-O-K-accent-E-A-R-T-H, on Serebii.net..."

DJ Kruger interrupts. "You're breaking the fourth wall, kid!"

"Fourth wall, schmourth wall," Kaminko responds. "Anyway, it's a scavenger hunt.

"You have to go to Pokéarth, and you have to find the trainer or Pokémon that I name. It may be located in any region from the fourth generation. I may give you hints on particularly tough puzzles. All you need to do is tell us the location of the trainer or Pokémon in question, and you will get a point. The first player to score 3 points wins a free, purified Shellos. Hopefully."

Kaminko, suddenly realizing he has somewhere more important to be, dashes out of the studio into reality. It's time for the contest. MC Marina takes over.
"OK, one more rule: Teams are allowed ONE entry each. Shade and CS, you can't post different guesses, nor can Simon and MSE. Good luck!"

The screen of the studio, which previously held a joke, lights up with a name:
SAILOR SKYLER

Last edited:

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
"Very good, Cirno got it!" Kaminko announces to the rest of the audience. "OK, get ready for the next one. Drumroll please."

The next name is:
YOUNGSTER LOGAN

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I posted on Friday. My posts aren't going through... I am going to write to Serebii about this.

"Yes, Cirno, Youngster Logan is indeed on Route 202. Ah, those were the good old days, when life was as simple as ordering your Bidoof around," laments MC Marina. DJ Kruger adds, "And Cirno, good news for you... one more correct answer and the Shellos is yours! You missed it the first time, if our sources" -- he points to all of you -- "are correct."

The screen flashes up for what might be the final time, with accompanying red and yellow graphics. The next name is:
PSYCHIC NELSON.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
The Next Section Begins May 21!

(Thank you for all your waiting. We'll be moving on to something much more interesting on Friday... as we enter Citadark Isle itself! Bet you're looking forward to it. The plot will continue on Friday, too.)

Cirno
The screen flashes green, indicating a third correct response from you. "Cirno has won the Shadow Shellos. Congratulations to him! He will be presented with a physical prize on Friday--" MC Marina begins.
"Fourth wall..." groans DJ Kruger.
"Shut up. Anyway, on Friday, we'll be giving him a physical (as in image) trophy for his work. "But the real prize is just ahead... you've won a purified Shadow Shellos!" She also notes that the Shellos knows the super-powered attack Water Spout. Would you like to name it?