• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CITV Listing for Pokemon BW Adventures in Unova Sunday 19th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizardmaster125

Hi guys, here's something I found out while browsing the Freeview TV Guide on their website. On Saturday 18th May, CITV is scheduled to air the final two episodes of Rival Destinies and on Sunday 19th May are set to air the first two episodes Pokémon BW Adventures in Unova. The first episode is listed to air at 10:25am with the second following at 10:50am.

Here is the link:

http://www.freeview.co.uk/whats-on/...ndon&tvgPageNumber=1&tvgChannelName=BDS||CITV

harryheart

According to the schedule on the TV they're it's only 1 new episode but still this it's great news!

fitzy909

Just another guy
i have given up waiting,so i watch the episodes online instead. it is easier and you don't have to wait years for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.