1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

CITV to air "The Road to Humilau" and "Unrest at the Nursery!" tommorow (28th Dec)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Haunter ゴースト, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, this may not be very important to some people but CITV will be airing both "The Road to Humilau" and "Unrest at the Nursery!" on Friday Decmber 28th 2012. This means the UK will have overtaken the USA in terms of episode release, this was done once before during the Subway two-parter.

CITV have been currently airing double episodes in order from Mon - Fri, it's only natural that it's surpassed the USA. Normally, once they reach the end of a Season they repeat from scratch again. I'm unsure on whether the Team Rocket two-parter will be airing on Monday but i'll let everyone know as soon as I find out.

2. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

OMG! you guys are so lucky, here in australia we are having re runs of diamond and pearl D:

3. Haunter ゴースト

Honestly, the UK is ALWAYS behind the US by a handful of episodes (5 - 10), it's only in this half term that CITV has been airing double episodes allowing us to catch up. As I said before, this has only ever happened one other time and that was a year ago.

4. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

It happened before during DP too, the episodes with Barry in Canalave City aired in the UK before they did in the US.

5. Haunter ゴースト

I meant to add "during BW" haha.

6. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

according to skys TV guide the Rocket/Meleotta episodes will indeed air on Monday

7. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Lucky...us americans have to wait one more day for Humilau...then sit through another week on the nursery ep before TR and the therians...

8. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Actually, we don't get that until Saturday, January 5, 2013 and the Saturday after that, respectively.

9. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Well we are even more screwed over T.T

10. Haunter ゴースト

Excellent.

It's not often that the UK gets anything related to Pokemon before the US.

11. harryheart

harryheart Well-Known Member

I managed to completely miss this. Thanks for the reminder. I've been able to hop onto the CITV player and catch up now!! YAY :D

12. squrtle

squrtle Dance with the Enemy

I had a feeling this would happen.
    Also, since it's basically 50 episodes a year, the Sunday episodes would catch up too late.

13. d4rk_tailed

d4rk_tailed Doritoes,Leaf Storm!

Haha, I dont particularly mind since Ive left the dub behind now :) Im surprised the rights to episodes are signed away like that by the US dubbers though!

14. KingMinun

KingMinun Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!

Missed these 2 episodes, but I've got the team rocket 2 parter on for record tomorrow morning.

15. kaibachaoschampion

kaibachaoschampion Feather Trainer

So this will be up to Episode 49. Do we know how far they will go or is this it?

16. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

The episodes are most likely sent out to the UK as soon as they are dubbed. They wouldn't just keep hold of them so that we couldn't see them until they've been aired in the US. That would be ridiculous, lol..

17. harryheart

harryheart Well-Known Member

The episodes are on the ITV player for catch up if that was what you wanted??

18. d4rk_tailed

d4rk_tailed Doritoes,Leaf Storm!

Yeah, of course they would send them out but I always thought there was some contractual stipulation whereby foreign English speaking countries like us in the UK, Australia etc wouldnt be allowed to show them!

Its just I cant imagine the Pokemon animé in this country (England) being allowed to get ahead of the show in the US back at the height of popularity :)

19. Satoshi101

Satoshi101 Active Member

Grrrr, why do the British get the last four episodes of RD before the US does?! We made the dub, after all!

20. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

I'm actually surprised I caught these episodes and watched them both. Thankfully, because I missed the airing of "The Road to Humilau" on CN, and I was able to catch this showing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.