• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

City Championship this Saturday - Need help with my deck

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Okay, this is my Modified deck that I will be using in the tournament this Saturday.

Please give me any advice and/or suggestions which would improve my deck and be helpful to me in the tournament. Thanks.

POKEMON

2 Pikachu - EX Emerald

2 Pikachu - POP Series 4

1 Raichu - EX Holon Phantoms

1 Plusle - EX Trainer's Kit 2

1 Minun - Ex Trainer's Kit 2

2 Delta Species Mewtwo - EX Holon Phantoms

2 Dunsparce - EX Legend Maker

2 Ralts - EX Dragon Frontiers

2 Misdreavus - EX Legend Maker

2 Spoink - EX Crystal Guardians

2 Grumpig - EX Deoxys

1 Wobbuffet - EX Legend Maker

1 Wobbuffet - POP Series 4

1 Mew - Expedition (yeah, apparently, I've found out that this card was indeed re-printed in a later set, so I can use it in my deck).

ENERGY

11 Electric Energy

11 Psychic Energy

TRAINERS

2 Celio's Network - EX Fire Red and Leaf Green

1 Professor Cosmo's Discovery - EX Holon Phantoms

1 Scott - EX Emerald

1 Mr. Stone's Project - EX Holon Phantoms

1 Energy Search - EX Unseen Forces

2 Lum Berry - EX Emerald

2 Sitrus Berry - EX Unseen Forces

1 Strength Charm - EX Team Magma VS. Team Aqua (this was a reprinted card as well, apparently)

1 Professor Oak's Research - EX Dragon Frontiers

1 Castaway - EX Crystal Guardians

1 Low Pressure System - EX Dragon (I don't know if this was reprinted, but I am assuming it is, because it was on the Modified list of cards that my friend gave me......)

1 Power Tree - EX Legend Maker

1 Mysterious Shard - EX Crystal Guardians

And by the way, I haven't tested my Modified Deck with anyone yet. So I have no idea how powerful it is, or whether it needs some adjustments. I will have to do this very soon, at least before I show up at the Championships on Saturday. ^^o

Also, I might add either of these cards to my deck, and change things around, if I need to:

1 Grumpig - EX Crystal Guardians

1 Deoxys - EX Deoxys

1 Holon Legacy - EX Dragon Frontiers

Of course, if I wanted to "take a risk", I could also add in one of my EX Pokemon (I hate the drawback of, your-opponent-takes-2-Prizes). I have a Promo - Zapdos EX that I could use, and it seems to be pretty powerful (it does have one drawback however, because that one attack it has, well that would hurt my Benched Pokemon......). Unfortunately, I cannot use my Mewtwo EX because it's from EX Ruby and Sapphire. X.X

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
did you win?