• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

City hiding from the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;026;:...ill just call you leafy...im jake

Mageziya

;252; *Polishing random items in stock* Well we mi...

;246; Hello, can I get some berrys?

;252; Sure, what kind.

;246; Oran.

;252; That will be 5 pokedollars.

;246;Thanks. *Pays and leaves*

granbull guy

Vasoline
Name: Ino
Species: ;446;
Job: Assistant
Personality: She is very happy with her life now that she got her one and only wish to have the wings of a beautifly. She is very calm and preppy.
Other: Has the wings of a Beautifly

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
name:grey
Species: ;133;
job: Currently apprentece, but soon will get a real job
Personality: fun loving, puts others first, but may sometimes hurt someones fealings, his #1 fav. thing is swimming
Other, hey, granbull, wont it be awkward when ito evolves?? a snorlaz with little tiny wings???

Name: Blaze
species:;155;
Job: apprentece
personality:likes to pull pranks with his friends
other:none

only if i can have 3

name: Flame
Species;004;
Job:apprentece
personality: fun loving, has many friends, and makes them easy.

Last edited:
(Snazzy intro post, but otherwise it'll just be in smilies)

"We need more red fabric." the scyther muttered, half to herself, half to the wall, "it seems that most of the customers like red..I also think we need a helping hand around here." she cut the remaining red fabric with a quick motion of her scythe and carried it over to the table in her mouth, where her customer, a charmeleon was waiting. "Here's your red fabric sir." she muttered, dropping the fabric and watching him walk off with it, "Stupid evolved pokemon..don't know how lucky they are." she snorted, getting back to work.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;038; well that's a shocker...

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
;151; HEY! I have good from all around the world! *Takes out a Chest with a Portal in it* See this it can take you to the Torn World! *Takes out a Dragon Scale* I even have evolving items! *Takes out a case of stones* We also pay big money for stones! Mostly Dawn stones, Dusk stones, and Shiny Stones, and Sun Stones are the onlt stones we want right now but any other stone will get you 250 poke!

;251; I umm sell perfectly grown Crops and flowers. I also have rice, wheat, and flax. You can also buy seeds from me. Umm If you woud like to know more please talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.