• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

City hiding from the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

junpearl63

their rooms
;330; If you make a black one, it won't be pretty, as you are already black....
;197; Maybe I will just go with white.

Mageziya

;252; *Leaves Celebi's gate* That didn't go how I hoped, oh well. *Returns to stand* *Checks on egg* (For those who want to know when the egg was adopted, it happened 2-3 pages ago) No different.

;egg; .....!

;252; It makes sounds, yet is not near hatching? Or is it?!

Mageziya

(It's on page 20 junpearl63 when the egg is obtained)

;252; Yeah, I adopted it from an orphanage run by a blissy. (More details on first page locations)

;egg;.....!!!!!! *little crack appears*

;252;Looks like it could hatch soon.

Mageziya

(Sure, but don't you think you're going over board? Speaking of which I'll be changing the jobs thing so extra characters.)

;252; Yes, a egg, adopted it from a orphanage run by a blissy.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
;133; a new person??
;156; a new person
;255; Where??
Name: Ember
Species:;255;
Job:None, apprentece
Personality:funny, but often onery, is dating Blaze

Mageziya

(Accepted)
(A limit has been made for multiple players, 4 and no more)

;252; Hmmm..... what to do, what to do.

Mageziya

;252; *Looking at stuff* Not much is happening round here. I wonder how people on the royal island are doing. Probably not well, I left the island to get away from my cousin and to not become like him, so there's no telling what the spoiled brat has become. I remember when I went to look at Celebi's gate the guard mentioned that my cousin had tried to do horrible things he would not mention to me.

;258; Hello cousin.

;252; Where'd you come from!?

;258; I'm here, on my 7th attempt, to turn the Celebi ruins into a part of the city, and tourism. I thought say hello.

;252; That's going to end with you failing, and you do realize it's to dangerous to act as a tourist site for the path to where the governor of Celebi's lives has fores..

;258;ENOUGH!!! Those are just rumors and no one can prove they are true.

;252; But you can't, be..

;258; I can do what ever I want since I have royal blood, and you have half.

;252; Grrr........

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
;038; wow didn't think that was possible

Status
Not open for further replies.