• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Celebrity Thread, 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
Umm. Hey, Angeling, my second claim hasn't been added to the list. Unless I can't have two... :(

Sylfi

Comfy & easy to wear
Tony Kanal (from No Doubt) claimed by Sylfi
Rie fu claimed by Sylfi
Maja Ivarsson (from The Sounds) claimed by Sylfi

--------------

So, in order to claim these celebrities, I have to say yeoreumeun because Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation. Right?

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Shia Lebeouf claimed by yanmegy423

Team Energy

The second phrase is only for if you want a third claim... o_o; So if you decide to post for a third claim, that's when you use both. If only two, you just need the other one.

So I am allowed a third claim? OK here we go
Michael Anthony (Van Halen) claimed by Team Energy
yeoreumeun
Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation.

Im niot sure if I need them both for the third claim but ill put them both anyway.

chikoritalover16

Third claim.

Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation. yeoreumeun

Tina Fey claimed by chikoritalover16

Angeling

true love
Shia Lebeouf claimed by yanmegy423
Banned for two days. Read the rules to see what you missed.
So I am allowed a third claim? OK here we go
Michael Anthony (Van Halen) claimed by Team Energy
yeoreumeun
Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation.

Im niot sure if I need them both for the third claim but ill put them both anyway.
Yes, you need both of the phrases for the third claim. Added onto list.

All the other claims have also been added onto the list.

coolespeon

I dont know.
yeoreumeun.
Daniel Radcliffe claimed by coolespeon
Jared Leto(from 30 second to mars) claimed by coolespeon

pichu_power

But Never Again...
Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs) claimed by pichu_power

(MY man crush! XDD)

DarkLemmy2

I have Nothing 2 say
yeoreumeun

Fred Durst (from Limp Bizkit) Claimed by DarkLemmy2
Wes Borland (from Limp Bizkit) Claimed by DarkLemmy2
DJ Lethal (from Limp Bizkit) Claimed by DarkLemmy2

Last edited:

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
yeoreumeun

Jimmy Page (from Led Zeppelin) claimed by LedZeppelin1
Robert Plant ( from Led Zeppelin) claimed by LedZeppelin1
John Bonham (from Led Zeppelin) claimed by LedZeppelin1

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
Yeoreumeun

Since Jaejoong is already claimed, so I will just claim one.

Kim Bum (western format Bum, Kim) claimed by ~NaThziVOIR~

<-- I agree! Nice quote XD

For yeoreumeun's sake, I haven't posted here yet?

Maynard James Keenan (Tool/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer) claimed by otaku-dono

Also, just to let you know Angeling, Serj Tankian is spelled "Serg Tankian" in the OP. Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
yeoreumeun, but.... Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation.

Richard Wright (from Pink Floyd) claimed by Upa

Angeling

true love
Mike Rowe (from Dirty Jobs) claimed by pichu_power

(MY man crush! XDD)
And you're banned for two days. Read the rules to see what you missed.

Yeoreumeun

Since Jaejoong is already claimed, so I will just claim one.

Kim Bum (western format Bum, Kim) claimed by ~NaThziVOIR~

<-- I agree! Nice quote XD
WHOA A DBSK FAN? <3 And thanks, perfect quote for third claim. I got lots of worshippers. Also, claim added in the Western format you provided with.

Sharon den Adel (from Within Temptation) claimed by Dark_Petal
Banned for two days. Read the rules to see what you missed.

For yeoreumeun's sake, I haven't posted here yet?

Maynard James Keenan (Tool/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer) claimed by otaku-dono

Also, just to let you know Angeling, Serj Tankian is spelled "Serg Tankian" in the OP. Yunho and Jaejoong are the epitome of perfection and I will bow down to them without hesitation.
I got that wrong? Hmm, must be the user. But thanks for notifying me and your claim was added.

All other claims have been added. Do notify me if I missed someone's claim and I apologize if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.