• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Old Claim
Dear God - Avenged Sevenfold - Absol6028 - 10/22/11

New Claim
Right Side Of The Bed - Atreyu - Absol6028 - 10/26/11

Sorry I change so much.. I like to change when I hear songs I like.. :p

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Down Under- Men At Work - Darth Revan - 10/29/11

I don't know if yuo just skipped me over but i don't see me on the list so i'll just post this.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
Equus - Two Steps from Hell - Victini01 - 10/29/11

Note: Two Steps from Hell is the name of the artist.

Last edited:

jshperz

Old Claim

A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton - jshperz - 08/23/2011

New Claim

Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People - jshperz - 10/30/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for updating. I was just thinking about notifying who would be the co-owner soon since that some claims were anime songs. Probably might reveal who it is on Thursday. Other than that , It's going to be a strike for claiming two songs for you , Darth Revan. Sorry about that but the reason why you first claim wasn't on the list was because I haven't approved of the recent claims at the time. Anyways , All of the other claims have been approved. I'll be adding them to the first post in just a few seconds.

EDIT: Forgot that I also have a claim change also.

Old Claim

American Idiot - Green Day - LucarioWolf - 10/22/11

New Claim

Piano Man - Billy Joel - LucarioWolf - 10/30/11

Last edited:

Autis-misc

Abridger
Old Claim

Smells like autism - The Masta - Autismic - 9/17/2011

New Claim

Your side - KAT-TUN - Autismic - 11/6/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the recent claims has been approved. I will be adding them to the list early in the morning. That being since I'm approving the claims on my iPad at the time. Other than that , I have a claim change also this time around.

Old Claim

Piano Man - Billy Joel - LucarioWolf - 10/30/11

New Claim

Man in the Mirror - Michael Jackson - LucarioWolf - 11/06/11

Now anywho , I would like to announce that the co-owner that will help approve songs. That person being Mimori Kiryu.

Quackjack29

King of the bastards
Dragula (Hot Rod Herman Remix) - Rob Zombie - Quackjack29 - 11/7/2011

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
Red Solo Cup-Toby Keith-Notalwaysbalkanddwhite-11/7/11

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Both of the recent claims have been approved. I'll be adding them both to the claims list in just a few seconds. Other than that , I've been thinking on either or not to erase all the strikes that haven't been erased already on the first day of January 2012. That being since it would be a fresh start to a new year then. Probably might have a final decision when I update some of the rules on December 31st , 2011.

Dreams Don't turn to dust----Owl City----Superpower Emboar 11/11/11

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Dreams Don't turn to dust----Owl City----Superpower Emboar 11/11/11

First of all , There needed to just be one of the "-" between the song and artist plus between the artist and your username. The other thing is that there should have been a "-" between your username and the day you claimed the song. That totals up to about 2 strikes. Please try again but fix those said changes.

Other than that , The other two claims have been approved. I'll be adding them to the claim list in just a few seconds.

EDIT: Didn't notice till just a few seconds that your claim also is missing the "-" between your username and day claimed also , Totokip. That will be one strike also for that.

Last edited: