• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

Chandelier - Sia - OnceUponATime - 07/31/2014
Daft Punk - Pentatonix - OnceUponATime - 07/31/2014

xEryChan

Demon Child
Show Me Love (America) - The Wanted - xEryChan - 08/22/14

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
i actually want to claim a song as well however while i was scrolling i found this

Quick little update here.

Gonna be stoping this version of this thread right now. Doing this since this has been running for almost 2 years already and I think it's about time for a Version 3.0 right now.

So please, STOP WITH THE CLAIMING HERE so that Version 3.0 can start about this time next month.

so i had a question then, when is this new thread going to start, and the one who started said that he/she is going to start ver 3.0 in a month( last november) but where is it -_-

Spacial

procrastination
The One That Got Away - Katy Perry - Norns - 8/24/12

Two-Headed Boy - Neutral Milk Hotel - Ponymon - 04/03/2015

Everlasting

Everything stays.
On Purpose - Sabrina Carpenter - Everlasting - 26/10/2017

Last edited:

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Try Everything - Shakira - Jessie_James - 08/24/2016