• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Marry The Night - Lady Gaga - rebornrocks - 8/23

Woah, ma-ma-marry, ma-ma-ma-marry, ma-ma-ma-marry the night <3

Your User Name has to be in the claim form to get approved by the way. That will be a strike. Please try again but the next time include your User name. But besides that , The other claims have been approved other than this one that I quoted. They`ll be added to the claim list alongside the strike in just a few seconds.

Road

Shiny Master
Posting without coding just in case

Endless Dream - Nami Tamaki - Road - 08/28/2011

Thanks in advance~ c:

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
This Calling - All That Remains - StonE EdgE - 8/29/2011

You know, a bit more sorting would help for something like this. I shouldn't feel like I have to look at the whole list ten times to ensure my claim isn't taken. No offense to you, of course.

Little Red Corvette - Prince - Mariya Shidou - 08/29/2011

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Enchanted - Taylor Swift - TurtwigFan1 - 08/29/2011

Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you <3

wolftamer

disappeared
Robot - t.A.T.u - wolftamer - 07/29/2011

I ya nikomu ne skazhu, chto ya robota lyublyu, Robota lyublyu, robota lyublyu~

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
MmmBop - Hanson - Universe Chaser - 8/29/2011

Livi

Memory Seeker
Rebecca Black - Friday - Livi - 08/30/2011

Ok for real now.

Capsule - Love or Lies - Livi 08/30/2011

Frost Emperor

Emperor Of My Legacy
I claim this song!

Hair | Lady Gaga | Frost Emperor | 08/29/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I claim this song!

Hair | Lady Gaga | Frost Emperor | 08/29/2011

Sorry to have to say this but , This is the wrong claim form by the way. That will be one strike since because of that. But any ways , The rest of the claims have been approved. Will be adding to the first post some time tomorrow. Now about the organizing the claims , I'll probably be working on doing that this weekend since it's gonna be a long one. Gonna probably take some suggestion on how it should be by the way.

MiSeRY BuSiNeSS

nV The MiSeRyyyyyy
Miserable At Best - Mayday Parade - MiSeRY BuSiNeSS - 8/29/2011

mycooly

Banned
How to love - Lil Wayne - Mycooly - 8-30-2011
<3