• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the above claims after my latest approval has been approved. Will be adding all of them to the first post in just a few seconds after I post this. Now just gonna probably make this kinda easier to just quote the incorrect claims that didn`t use the form correctly instead of multi-quoting all them all.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Taking Me Over - Evanescence - Pearlmasterking - 8/30/2011

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Movin' Right Along - Kermit and Fozzie - Aquadon - 08/30/2011

Yeah, I just went there.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
If I Die Young - The Band Perry - Ivanka - 08/30/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the above claims have been approved. Will be adding them to the first post in just a few seconds. By the way , How would I would I add the spoiler tags over the entire list so that I can get the claims all to fit in it. I`m just asking this since I`m planning to add the spoiler tags over the claim list soon by the way.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
All of the above claims have been approved. Will be adding them to the first post in just a few seconds. By the way , How would I would I add the spoiler tags over the entire list so that I can get the claims all to fit in it. I`m just asking this since I`m planning to add the spoiler tags over the claim list soon by the way.

[spoler="whatever"] ~Stuff~ [/spoler]

Of course when you do it, spell spoiler correctly. lol ^^

WaterTrainerJ

Your User Name has to be in the claim form to get approved by the way. That will be a strike. Please try again but the next time include your User name. But besides that , The other claims have been approved other than this one that I quoted. They`ll be added to the claim list alongside the strike in just a few seconds.

Marry The Night - WaterTrainerJ - 9/1/2011

I can't believe I put my username from another forum. Well, whatever.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Old Claim

Bliss - Muse - Shadow_Lugia_XD001 - 08/23/2011

New Claim

Hyper Music - Muse - Shadow_Lugia_XD001 - 09/02/2011

im gonna claim an outdated song now cuz classics ftw!

Stairway to heaven- Led zeppelin- sam40400 - 09/01/2011