• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the claims have been approved. I`ll be adding the claims to the first post in just a few seconds. Gonna try to add the spoiler tags over the claim list if it would co-operate with me this time around. Sorry about probably not gonna organize the list this weekend in advance if I not get around to do it.

Stockholm Syndrome - Muse - Soiherdyouliekme - 09/02/2011

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
Just Like Heaven - The Cure - FlyShyGuy - 9/3/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the above claims since the last time I approved claims have been approved. Will be adding them to the first post's claim list in just a few seconds. It turns out that it will have to be until probably next weekend till I can edit reorganize the claims aphabeticly. That is if I stick with the plan to do so. I'll probably make some sort of announcement on it on Friday.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
Believe - The Bravery - MegSuicune251 - 9/4/2011

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Orange Juice-OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN-GoldenCrs-9/5/11

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Under Blackened Skies - Fozzy - TheMetalOverlord - 09/05/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the recent claims has been approved. I`ll be adding them to the first post in just a second. Also before I forget about , I have a claim change that I want to get out of the way while I`m here.

Old Song

White Knuckles - OK Go - LucarioWolf - 08/19/2011

New Song

All is Not Lost - OK Go - LucarioWolf - 9/6/2011

The announcement of how the reorganizing of the claims will be on 9/9/2011. I`m probably just thinking about leaving it the way it is. Gonna add a poll so y`all can vote on which way you wanna see the claims reorganized. The most popular vote by the deadline will be the way I`m gonna reorganize it.