• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

Whiscash

Professional catfish
A Certain Romance - Arctic Monkeys - Whiscash - 09/06/2011

Thank you =)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Fireflies - Owl City - Pokemon Player - 09/06/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the recent claims have been approved. I`ll be adding them to the first post in just a few seconds. Sorry about not getting the pole added so that y`all can vote on which way the claims should be reorganized. I`ll probably just keep them the way it is for now.

SparkBolt

FW Water Leader
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol - SparkBolt - 09/06/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Both of the above claims has been approved. I`ll be adding them to the first post in just a few minutes. On a side note , I`ve decided that I will be re-organizing the claims in alphabetical order. Thought I do that since it seemed it would be the easiest way for y`all to check if the song your gonna claim has been claimed or not.

Armando Payne

Cuddly Toy - Roachford - Armando Payne - 11/09/2011

Nyter

Island Challenger
Old Claim

Cheers (Drink To That) - Rihanna - Nyter09 - 09/09/2011

New Claim

Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve - Nyter09 - 09/09/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Written amongst the stars 09/09/11

The artist who sings the song should have been included by the way and your username needed to be in your claim also. That will equal to 2 strikes. Other than that , The rest of the claims and claim changes have been approved. I`ll be adding them to the first post in just a second. I'd like to say that the claims has been alphabetically re-organized. The estimated time it took me was about 2 hours.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that date is incorrect in your claim , Armando Payne. The day you claimed the song was 9/9/11 instead of 9/11/11. Just gonna give a warning right now instead of the strike. Like to point out the next time it will be a strike. Please retry to claim.

EDIT 2: I just remembered that I wanted to change my claim.

Old Claim
All Is Not Lost - OK Go - LucarioWolf - 9/6/11

New Claim
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - Lemon Demon - LucarioWolf - 9/10/11

Last edited:

Armando Payne

Cuddly Toy - Roachford - Armando Payne - 10/09/2011

Old Claim
My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars -Bullet for my Valentine - Shadow PKMN Trainer- 09/09/2011

New Claim
Room 409 -Bullet for my Valentine - Shadow PKMN Trainer /09/11/2011

It didn't last XD but they both are amazing

eryyy

Ace Trainer
Old Claim
This is Our Someday - Big Time Rush - Espeon 114x - 8/30/2011

New Claim
Oh Yeah - Big Time Rush - Espeon 114x - 09/11/2011