• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

Synthesia

Rookie Trencher
Caramelldansen - Caramell - Synthesia - 09/29/2011

Does this count as a song?

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Lol, whatever

Darkwater - Why I Bleed
Jirachi X - 29/09/2011

You all have no clue what this song is, do you =P

You needed to have a - between the artist and the song. Just gonna just issue a warning this time. The next time it is incorrect I'll give a strike in this claim thread. Now before I forget , I have a claim change this time.

Old Claim

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny - Lemon Demon - LucarioWolf - 9/10/11

New Claim

Beer for My Horses - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson - LucarioWolf - 9/30/11

Other than that , All of the other claims have been approved alongside my own. I'll be adding them to the first post's claim list in just a second.

EDIT: Overlooked this at first by the way , The song that you claimed , Buchou , has already been claimed. It was claimed by someone else on the 29th of August. Sorry to say that it has to be a strike. Please try again bu the next time claim a song that ain't been claimed.

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Old Claim

Make It Shine - Victoria Justice - meowth_city - 08/22/2011

New Claim

Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift - meowth_city - 09/30/2011

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The recent claim change has been approved. I'll be adding it to the first post by replacing the old claim with it. Other than that , I also have a claim change that I would like to make. Yeah it was short lived but there is another song that I want to change my claim to.

Old Claim

Beer for My Horses - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson - LucarioWolf - 9/30/11

New Claim

Ball of Confusion ( That's What the World Is Today ) - The Temptations - LucarioWolf - 10/04/11

~Lati~

Or not :/
Rosetta Stoned - Tool - lucian42 - 10/4/2011

Buchou

filch some swag
Lez Be Friends - The Midnight Beast - Buchou - 10/05/2011

Didn't know someone else claimed the song I wanted to claim. That stinks. Ah well. This one works.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Let's Go Gekiganger 3! - Para Para MAX remix,Album Mecha MAX - arbiter7x - 05/10/2011

I don't think anyone took this yet, at least not the remix

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the recent claims have been approved. I'll be adding them to the claims list in just a few seconds. It though just came to me that I should have a rule about how long it has to be till' you can change you claim. I'll probably make it to have to be at least 60 days till a claim can be changed. Gonna be adding that on this claim update by the way.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the claims since the last time I approved claims. I'll be updating the claims list with these post in just a few seconds from now. I've been thinking about making the time for a claim to be able to "steal" by another user if the original claimer hasn't been active online to 60 days instead of the current 90 day limit. That is since to match up to the recent new rule about how long you can change a claim. It though might not be until late December or early January till I would change it to 60 days until 90 by the way.

Twentington

Outta here!
Claiming the following:

Let 'Em In - Wings - Doctorwho2010 -10/6/11

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Till The World Derps - derpyderp910 - Qymaen -10/08/2011

Last edited: