• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a Song Thread version 2.0

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
All of the recent claims has been approved. I'll be adding them to the first post's claim lost in just a few seconds. It might be soon that I'll be switching the ability to "steal" a claim if the original claimer hasn't been online for 60 days instead of the original 90 days. That is since I want it to match with the 60 day period of waiting to change a claim. It might be with this claim update in which I change it.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf - Simipour - 14/10/2011

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Qymaen - 10/15/2011

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Old Claim

Fireflies - Owl City - Pokemon Player - 09/06/2011

New Claim

Freak the Freak out - Victoria Justice - Pokemon Player - 10/16/2011

Red Barchetta - Rush - razorrozar7 - 10/17/2011

Last edited:

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Crazy Train - Black Sabbath - littlea53 - 10/20/2011

Last edited:

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Qymaen - 10/15/2011

Since that you already have claimed a song previously , The change a claim form needed to have been used. That will be a strike because of that. Don't worry about it though , it will go away like the other strikes when the correct form is used. Other than that , All of the recent claims have been approved. I'll be adding them to the list sometime tomorrow whenever I'm not playing either Plants vs Zombies or Majora's Mask. Sorry about this update wasn't made soonier than this by the way.

EDIT: Didn't notice this till now. The incorrect day is used in your claim , littlea53. That would be one strike because of the wrong day was in your claim. It will be gone when you claim it correctly with the right day you claim it here on these forums.

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Old Claim

Absolute - Thousand Foot Krutch - FireTheAbsolLord - 08/23/2011

New Claim

Dirty Night Clowns - Chris Garneau - FireTheAbsolLord - 10/18/2011

Skydra

Innuendo - Queen - Skydra - 10/19/11

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
The three other claims has been approved. I'll be adding them to the claim's list alongside with the others that I have approved of last night. Trying now to get back into updating it frequently now even though the most time I ever have to update on the weekdays is sometimes after around 3 since I have school during the day now and that I have little time to update in the morning plus the fact that it is somewhat difficult to update it on the iPad.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Oops! Wrong date.

Crazy Train - Black Sabbath - littlea53 - 10/20/2011