• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a song thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Me changing my song =D

Old song: Sleep - Antsy Pants - Pinata Panda
New song: Patient Patient - The Morning Benders - Pinata Panda

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Old song: Bet On It - Zac Efron - Phoenix Fire
New song: Remember The Name - Fort Minor - Phoenix Fire

How blissfully retarded. There's a form?

Okay then, I'll play your capitalist game...for now.

Open Your Heart - Crush 40 - Ice_Scyther

did they ever teach you how to read at your school? because i'm sure i said you were banned for two weeks.
amusing.
2 weeks added to your ban.

Victory Song - Ensiferum
banned for four weeks - read rules 1 and 4

list updated otherwise

Video killed the radio star - The Buggles - Charmander99

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
did they ever teach you how to read at your school? because i'm sure i said you were banned for two weeks.
amusing.
2 weeks added to your ban.
lulz.

I love how you ban for from your thread for two weeks because I didn't use some stupid form. And I love how you can't type and are saying it. xD You have given me a good laugh.

Additionally, you're not a mod, so you're just mini-modding by deciding which threads I can post in and which I can't.

OH NOES!

SOME RANDOM MEMBER WHO CAN'T TYPE HAS BANNED ME FROM A CLAIMING THREAD FOR TWO MORE WEEKS!

WHATEVER SHALL I DO?

lulz.

I love how you ban for from your thread for two weeks because I didn't use some stupid form. And I love how you can't type and are saying it. xD You have given me a good laugh.

Additionally, you're not a mod, so you're just mini-modding by deciding which threads I can post in and which I can't.

OH NOES!

SOME RANDOM MEMBER WHO CAN'T TYPE HAS BANNED ME FROM A CLAIMING THREAD FOR TWO MORE WEEKS!

WHATEVER SHALL I DO?
A. I have a life. I don't want to type out every godamn claim put into this thread when you could just copy and paste a small form that helps to keep the whole thread uniform. you're on the first page anyway to read the rules and check to see if your claim is taken - why not make just a little more effort to follow those rules.
oh snap.

B. i own this thread, so i can tell you whatever the hell i like - generally the starter of the claiming thread moderates the thread as to save the moderators of the forums a crapload of work. just because my name isn't in italics doesn't mean I don't have any power in this thread.

C. I never said what threads you can post in and can't, I just stopped you from being able to claim anything in this thread. sure, you can still post here, but your claims won't be added to thread.

Video killed the radio star - The Buggles - Charmander99
banned for two weeks, read rule 4 please.

list updated, otherwise.

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
What's It Gonna Be? - H Two O feat. Platnum - *~Aipom Star~*

(I know it says I've been here less than two months, but remember I sent you that PM explaining things? So you can't ban me!)

Last edited:

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
A. I have a life. I don't want to type out every godamn claim put into this thread when you could just copy and paste a small form that helps to keep the whole thread uniform. you're on the first page anyway to read the rules and check to see if your claim is taken - why not make just a little more effort to follow those rules.
oh snap.

B. i own this thread, so i can tell you whatever the hell i like - generally the starter of the claiming thread moderates the thread as to save the moderators of the forums a crapload of work. just because my name isn't in italics doesn't mean I don't have any power in this thread.

C. I never said what threads you can post in and can't, I just stopped you from being able to claim anything in this thread. sure, you can still post here, but your claims won't be added to thread.
Dear god you are one of the densest people I have ever met, and I've talked to this guy.

Please allow me to mutilate your post, bit by bit. A fun time, no?

A. olol you has teh life? I think a lot of people have lives...not necessarily on here, but you get the point. I have a life too! And I'm anemic! But if had a thread like this, I don't think I'd be so lazy as to not bother typing out three or so /fucking/ words. And banning for weeks at a time is just power play; most intelligent people will ban for usually three days.

B. Actually, you technically don't have any powers in this thread. Just thought I'd point it out.

C. Oh noes?

The Con- Tegan And Sara- GiratinaShaymin<3

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Flashing Lights - Kanye West - ~Shadow Espeon~

Thank you!

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
I would like to change my song please!

Old song: Streetcar - Funeral For A Friend - xXBloodstainedLieXx
New song: At Least I'm Known For Something - New Found Glory - xXBloodstainedLieXx

P.S: Thanks by the way! =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.