• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim a song thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi ni negai wo - Miyavi - Sunkern

Just an idea, but you could switch the form around so that it goes artist-song title, that way people will be able to check if their song is taken a little easier?

You're not letting people choose songs because they haven't been here very long? Yeah you're pathetic.

All The Small Things-Blink 182-Cryptozoologist

~*Opal Totodile*~

Aura*~Lovies
Amaranth - Nightwish - ~*Opal Totodile*~

=]

You're not letting people choose songs because they haven't been here very long? Yeah you're pathetic.

All The Small Things-Blink 182-Cryptozoologist

The fact that you have posted 500 times in a month is pathetic. I don't want people coming in here, claiming a song then leaving the forums or something.

Kimi ni negai wo - Miyavi - Sunkern

Just an idea, but you could switch the form around so that it goes artist-song title, that way people will be able to check if their song is taken a little easier?
That was my first thought, but I tried it out and the list just looks cluttered that way. no, it works fine this way.

list will be updated anyways~

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Sleep- Antsy Pants - Pinata Panda

I havent been a member for two months but i have like 300 posts
and the song is so calming

Mimori Kiryu

Sucks when you're favorite song's been taken away.... ;__;

Evil Angel - Breaking Benjamin - Mimori Kiryu

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
The Haunting - Kamelot - Naomi