• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim an Anime Song -Version 6.5-

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ I stand corrected. Reading a bunch of papers and then coming on the forum was not a smart idea. LOL

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
^ I stand corrected. Reading a bunch of papers and then coming on the forum was not a smart idea. LOL

hehe no problem - so because i let you abolish one of the final fantasy songs that you claimed, you then still have one more available slot

do you wish to use it? if not i understand since i already stated that all further claims i'm going to do it on december instead ( based on my first post)

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I'll use it, just probably not right now as I don't have a song at the top of my head. Too many good songs to claims. :)

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I'll use it, just probably not right now as I don't have a song at the top of my head. Too many good songs to claims. :)

* nods * hehe yeah me too i was planning to drop some of my claims which still are yet to be decided, though i don't think i'll have a problem claiming a song, i'm the one who started this anyway xd

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Oh claiming this song :3

Sailor Mercury Song - Koibito ni Hanarenai Kedo (Becoming Sweethearts Cannot Happen, But...)
Performed by Hisakawa Aya (Ami/Mercury) Sailor Moon original music
im not sure but ill link it for it says in the front and i don't mind waiting for a bit to claim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-TKvxXnuc&index=17&list=PL76ED8A9FDC02AE06

use the correct form provided -_- and yes you do need to wait a bit longer for your process to claim - its stated in the first page of this thread

* shrugs*, time to do another one

Lelouch is the best, no lie.

Anata ga Ita Mori claimed by SerenaForTheWin
Fate/Stay Night

Last edited:

Ibuki Mioda

SHSL: Light Music

Skyreach claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Akame ga Kill

Paradox claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Akuma no Riddle

Blood Teller claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Mirai Nikki

Strength claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Soul Eater

Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
(The anime is 'Watamote' for short.)

I can wait until December for my claims to be processed. ^-^

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Skyreach claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Akame ga Kill

Paradox claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Akuma no Riddle

Blood Teller claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Mirai Nikki

Strength claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Soul Eater

Watashi ga Motenai no wa dō Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! claimed by Ibuki Mioda
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
(The anime is 'Watamote' for short.)

I can wait until December for my claims to be processed. ^-^

i don't have a problem even putting the long title of an anime * shrugs *

glad to hear that :) for now i'll just put your claims on the side, then come december i'll process all of the claims that haven't been done

Dropping these two coz I feel that sometime in the future, I had a feeling that there might be better songs that I could get to myself

Toumei na Sekai dropped by SerenaForTheWin
Glasslip

Won(*3*) Chu KissMe! dropped by SerenaForTheWin
Sakura Trick

- gives the claimers an example on how to drop a song *

pfft I only claim them for a short time, then I'm dropping them -_-

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
use the correct form provided -_- and yes you do need to wait a bit longer for your process to claim - its stated in the first page of this thread

* shrugs*, time to do another one

Anata ga Ita Mori claimed by SerenaForTheWin
Fate/Stay Night

you may have to make it bold or something its barely visible sense its a lot of text reading toko me a bit to find. Sorry about that, maybe use html or something that is what i do when I use forms so people can see it and can spot faster just trying to help. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but here we go lets try again to make it official

Lelouch is the best, no lie

Sailor Mercury Song - Koibito ni Hanarenai Kedo (Becoming Sweethearts Cannot Happen, But...) claimed by FairyWitch
Sailor Moon

better?

Last edited:

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
you may have to make it bold or something its barely visible sense its a lot of text reading toko me a bit to find. Sorry about that, maybe use html or something that is what i do when I use forms so people can see it and can spot faster just trying to help. I hope you don't take this the wrong way but here we go lets try again to make it official

Sailor Mercury Song - Koibito ni Hanarenai Kedo (Becoming Sweethearts Cannot Happen, But...) claimed by FairyWitch
Sailor Moon

better?

yeah its good but you still need to italicize the parts needed, see the first page for more info and also you forgot the slogan - Lelouch is the best no lie

meh that isn't a problem actually, if people are still confused they can go over the list in the first page to see which songs are already claimed -_-

Last edited:

The Hermit

Lone Operator

These are the songs I would like to claim for now.

Rise claimed by The Hermit
Ghost In The Shell SAC 2nd GIG

Gekidou claimed by The Hermit
D. Gray-Man

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

These are the songs I would like to claim for now.

Rise claimed by The Hermit
Ghost In The Shell SAC 2nd GIG

Gekidou claimed by The Hermit
D. Gray-Man

yes they're free to claim but you're not yet allowed to claim these according to rule number 1

------

oops claiming these

Courage claimed by SerenaForTheWin
Sword Art Online 2

Ideal White claimed by SerenaForTheWin
Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

Last edited:

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses

Unravel claimed by Airi-Chan
Tokyo Ghoul

Daze claimed by Airi-Chan
Mekakucity Actors

Dried Up Youthful Fame claimed by Airi-Chan
Free! Eternal Summer

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Unravel claimed by Airi-Chan
Tokyo Ghoul

Daze claimed by Airi-Chan
Mekakucity Actors

Dried Up Youthful Fame claimed by Airi-Chan
Free! Eternal Summer

all look free i'll take note of your claims then :x

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Dropping a song~ o:

V (Volt) dropped by SilverLanayru
Pokémon the Series: XY

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Dropping a song~ o:

V (Volt) dropped by SilverLanayru
Pokémon the Series: XY

as you wish , your claim is successfully dropped

I'd like to change one of my songs:

OLD:: Pokémon Theme (Gotta Catch 'Em All!) from Pokémon claimed by DarkLucarioADV
NEW:: This Dream from Pokémon claimed by DarkLucarioADV

yeah sure but i'll do it on another month as stated on my first rule :w

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!

Okay, I'm finally back with a song to full my sixth claim (if it hasn't been taken...)!

Sakura Mitsutsuki claimed by MonMonCandie
Gintama

GreenEyes claimed the song that I really wanted, but I like this song too. SPYAIR is awesome! XD

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Okay, I'm finally back with a song to full my sixth claim (if it hasn't been taken...)!

Sakura Mitsutsuki claimed by MonMonCandie
Gintama

GreenEyes claimed the song that I really wanted, but I like this song too. SPYAIR is awesome! XD

this one is good , ok i'll save this one up

few days more then i'll get everyhting written here updated , adding also the bonus question for the yuletide

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Cool! :D Also, just one more change to my claims (was going to edit my other post, but you already answered it lol).

OLD: Eh? Ah, Sou (Dasoku Version) from Hatune Miku: Project Diva claimed by MonMonCandie
NEW: Believe from Fate/Stay Night claimed by MonMonCandie