• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Claim Your Favorite Anime Song Thread [Version 3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

Name of Anime: Chii's sweet home
Song Claim: Ouchi ga ichiban

Name of Anime: Chii's new address
Song Claim: Chiisa na daibouken
Something is wrong with the claim form. Please try again.

I hope this is valid.

Name of Anime: Lucky Star
Song Claim: Lucky Star Opening Theme - Lempika
I'm sorry but you must be at least THUNDER TRAINER rank to claim here.

Okay so I know it's in the rules not to say this but I think mine counts for a good reason so please no banned just hear me out. So on your first post you claimed Ouran High School Host Club's Song Sakura Kiss. Yet on the list it's not up there, so did you changed songs or just forgot to edit your first post? So yes please no banned thanks.

If you changed the Claim then I want

Name of Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Song Claim: Sakura Kiss - DanChimchar

If you have that Claimed then This One, But if Sakura Kiss is still free then I don't want this one okay :)

everyone and remember to Vote!

Name of Anime: Inu-Yasha
Song Claim: Grip - DanChimchar
I don't ban for simple questions. ^.^ Don't be afraid and the song claim was pretty old, just check the link, it's always up to date. I've added Sakura Kiss and you're allowed to claim two songs, if you want so would you like to claim Grip! as well? (Good song, btw. :3)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
^.^ YEAH!!! Thanks your so nice :3 Thank You (And yeah thanks they are awesome songs :) )

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Name of Anime: Cowboy Bebop
Song Claim: Rain - Clamps

wcgold

Name of Anime: Hayate no Gotoku!!
Song Claim: Honjitsu, Mankai Watashi Iro! - wcgold

Name of Anime: Onegai Twins!
Song Claim: Second Flight - wcgold

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Name of Anime: Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
Song Claim: We Were Lovers - Jean-Jacques Burnel

Everyone should go watch the opening of this anime, the song is so lovely. Actually just go watch the whole thing, its fantastic :)

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Old Song: Shine from Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit/Seirei no Moribito – Luppi

New Song:
Name of Anime: Samurai Champloo
Song Claim: Shiki no Uta - Luppi

thanks in advance..~

Old Song: Kaabii! from Hoshi no Kaabii – Mewluvr200

New Song:
Name of Anime: K-ON!
Song Claim: Cagayake! GIRLS - Mewluvr200

Mimori Kiryu

Name of Anime: Hayate no Gotoku!!
Song Claim: Honjitsu, Mankai Watashi Iro! - wcgold
Nothing's wrong with the form but could you tell me the English title of the series? Thanks. :3

I Recommend Instincts from Escaflowne.
Already claimed, wrong form and not of THUNDER TRAINER rank. Sorry.

Name of Anime: Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
Song Claim: We Were Lovers - Jean-Jacques Burnel

Everyone should go watch the opening of this anime, the song is so lovely. Actually just go watch the whole thing, its fantastic :)
I'm sure the series is lovely (so is the anime named in your sig. :D) but the form is wrong. Please fix it. :3

List updated here. :D

hi hi hi hi hi hi

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Name of Anime: Kodomo No Jikan
Song Claim: Hanamaru Sensation – Clamps

junpearl63

their rooms
OMG me and my stupid mind. Sorry my lady.

Name of Anime: Chii's sweet home
Song Claim: Ouchi ga ichiban - Junpearl63

Name of Anime: Chii's new address
Song Claim: Chiisa na daibouken - Junpearl63

wcgold

Nothing's wrong with the form but could you tell me the English title of the series? Thanks. :3

Well, if semantics has any role in this, it technically doesn't have an official English title because the second season hasn't been licensed (or if it has, the licensors haven't touched it yet). But considering the first season is known as Hayate the Combat Butler! in English, the closest English equivalent for season 2 would be Hayate the Combat Butler!! (distinguished by the additional exclamation point, as that's how the actual nomenclature works for the Japanese titles. But I would imagine you will opt for the single exclamation point variant, as it can easily represent the series as a whole, and it is the only available official English title).

Excessive information? Yes, but on the other hand you seem like a professional fellow, and as such I feel that it's necessary to be as specific as possible.

Mimori Kiryu

Well, if semantics has any role in this, it technically doesn't have an official English title because the second season hasn't been licensed (or if it has, the licensors haven't touched it yet). But considering the first season is known as Hayate the Combat Butler! in English, the closest English equivalent for season 2 would be Hayate the Combat Butler!! (distinguished by the additional exclamation point, as that's how the actual nomenclature works for the Japanese titles. But I would imagine you will opt for the single exclamation point variant, as it can easily represent the series as a whole, and it is the only available official English title).

Excessive information? Yes, but on the other hand you seem like a professional fellow, and as such I feel that it's necessary to be as specific as possible.
Well, it's good to know for later in case someone wants to claim a song from the second season and they only put one exclaimation point rather than two. :) I will use the single but at least now I know the difference. I appreciate you describing it to me.

I will update the list tomorrow, as I figure there will be more claims/updates to do by then.

XxM!styxX

shooting the moon ☆
Name of Anime: Pokemon
Song Claim: Together Forever - XxM!styxX

Name of Anime: KasiMasi ~Girl Meets Girl~
Song Claim: Koi Suru Kokoro - Insanitized

&

Name of Anime: Shugo Chara! Doki!
Song Claim: Minna no Tamago - Insanitized

Arigatou. ;o

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Name of Anime: Gundam Wing
Song Claim: Just Communication - starliteevee

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
Ahaha oops ^____^;; I can read, honest. And yes KKM is amazing :D

Name of Anime: Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo.
Song Claim: We Were Lovers - Pellio

Status
Not open for further replies.