• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clamperl of Wisdom (369)

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
Pros:
Spoink shows up again for the second and obviously last episode

The Blue Pearl looks awesome! (Blue is my favorite color :D)

The kids who Spoink victimized show up again to help, unlike the last time, when the kids who were victimized were just cameos

Seeing Spoink put a Wailmer on his head was priceless. :)

Cons
Team Rocket getting the Clamperl, but not having the sense to leave the island and going somewhere where they couldn't be found to do something with that Clamperl.

Meowth having that stupid Boss Fantasy again

Team Rocket getting blasted off again(not that I advocate them winning, but it's getting old)

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
The episode was OK, but I didn't like the music during the battle between Ash and Team Rocket. Also Max and May didn't do anything so how come they said "We did it" after TR blasted off.

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Spoink was more funny than sad.

Battra

Very interesting the way they tied Clampearl's to Spoinks and their Pearls. I really enjoyed this episode, Spionk is the Hoenn version of Jigglypuff and Snubbull, to bad they didn't have more episodes with it it was funny to see it take other pokemon mistaking them for its pearl and seeing Team Rocket equally have problems with opening Clampearl was hilarious.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I remember people thought Ash was going to capture Spoink in this episode. Honestly, it's not that much different than what they did with Aipom later on.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Spoink wouldn't have been a bad addition to any cast memeber's team, now that you mention it. It was an interesting enough pokémon with some decent moves and a nice gimmick. And I personally feel that Spoink n' Grumpig never really got the spotlight they truely deserved, sooooo~....

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
pokemon might be a fantasy thing but i still don't understand why they add something like spoink in it, it's still a nice episode that's not the problem but spoink is just weird.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Clamperl produce blue pearls?! Who would've thought... Spoink is really cool! He's like...the Jigglypuff of hoenn!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Nice episode, but the animation was awful...

Clamperl was cute, he helped to Spoink, who came back, and this was really great.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I have no opinion on the animation; to me, all Hoenn animation was pretty much the same all around. Too bright, or was that dub-added? Anyway, I was displeased to see that weird little Spoink again. Having it around again was like having Jigglypuff's random appearances all over again. Clamperl was cute though since it's my favorite Hoenn Water-type. Not much to discuss about this episode, but I'm glad we got rid of Spoink once and for all. 4/10.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Clampearl for the 1st time. Clampearl is really cool! It was cool to see the Spoink again, it definitely keeps losing things all of the time. It was funny when Jessie kept trying to open Clampearl's shell herself. It was odd to see Torkoal jump into the sea for Spoink's pearl.

30/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was cool. Spoink is so cute. Clampearl was cool. I'm not sure but is this the episode were Spoink put Wailmer on it's head.

Vernikova

Champion
**** yeah, another Spoink episode and once again it's the only thing that made an episode of Pokemon bearable. It was too adorable here with it trying to replace its missing pearl with different Pokemon.

7threst

A alright start for Advanced Battle ( which I loved because of the abundance of humor it has) Was great to see Spoink again and its unfortunate didn't see it again, but he was hilarious for what it was and I think they mixed his small-running gag along with the introduction of a new Pokémon quite splendidly.