• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clannad

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
its great i have to admit...not one of my favs to be honest but one i wouldnt mind watching again just for the lulz.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Well since its from Key, and I liked Kanon (2006) and enjoyed Angel Beats! as well, and also since I am some times compelled to have the need to cry like a *****, I'll probably watch it...someday, maybe.

Kipcha

I would have to say, while the original Clannad series was good, Clannad ~ After Story totally owned the original. Talk about emotional.

stephpage93

The Passion Within
Oh Darn. xD

Aahh.. I made a post about Clannad just now without knowing there was already one about it. D: I'm sorry!..

Well any way.. I loved Clannad. It had a wonderful story that was very sad.

I did the VN as well as watch the anime. The VN turns out to be a real grind, especially if you try doing it without a guide like I did for a while (even when I did start using a guide, different English translations still made it hard for me to finish the VN), but it was great and I think it fills-in/adds to the experience as you watch the anime.

Kyoto Animation is just awesome when it comes to producing anime, and CLANNAD is probably one of their best (if not the best) in terms of animation, art, and overall direction. The music is quite notable as well, especially the After Story OP.