1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Clash of the Bugs! Pinsir vs Heracross!

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by nevada11, Aug 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nevada11

nevada11 Never forgotten

This thread is for the reason to debate which is bug is better? Pinsir? Heracross? Post your feelings on the two and how they OWN. Enough Said.

2. Somebody

Somebody Banned

Heracross obviously. Gets fighting STAB, Megahorn, better HP/Sp. Defense, and a slightly better type imo.

3. Warri0r

Warri0r Frontier Trainer

Hera gets Megahorn, while Pinsir get's....hmm. End of argument right there.

4. game_mayhem

game_mayhem I'm too coo', foo'

As what most peole say heracross, because^

5. Heracross is about 100 titmes better in my opinon

6. mewfanforlife

mewfanforlife Well-Known Member

Heracross has much better moves so him.

7. TogeticTheRuler

TogeticTheRuler Well-Known Member

Heracross cuz it was originally gonna be pinsers evolution but they dumped it

8. Phillyboomerangs

Phillyboomerangs Pinsir>Heracross

pinsir no doubt in my mind. he is the coolest pokemon ever plus heracross had more weakness then pinsir because he is also fighting plus pinsir is my fav pokemon so i will never pick aganist him ever

9. TeamPez2

TeamPez2 Well-Known Member

pinser just to be original i like him and hes pretty decent for Uu

10. I'm not sure how to even catch them ;_;

11. darza77

darza77 Banned

wich is bull because pinsir learns more fighting moves than heracross but heracross still owns pinsir and its a FACT cuz its been proven

12. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Well-Known Member Staff Member

Heracross all the way!
    He gets STAB on fighting moves and has a really good bug attack. Sure the fighting type doesn add on weaknesses, but megahorn can kill psychics, and rockslide can murder fliers. So he can get rid of those extra weaknesses he has. And he has better sp.defense, so he can survive a fire attack better, and he's just so cool, and he's blue. ^_~

13. Trace360

Trace360 zzzzzz

Heracross is better, it can kill teams.

14. The Thunderbird

The Thunderbird Dreams come true

Heracross, he can take out legendaries in one hit.

15. Ditto.

Ditto. Master

I noticed the pinser fans formulated their opinion based on who is more likable. Perhapes they can provide some insight as to why a bug such as pinser with bugs best attack absent is better than heracross. And for the record history has shown us so far heracrosses fighting type has been more of an asset than a handicap. After all Tyranitars still run rampant along with curselax and blissy.

16. WhiteWizard42

WhiteWizard42 Master Breeder

17. Ditto.

Ditto. Master

I noticed the pinser fans formulated their opinion based on who is more likable. Perhapes they can provide some insight as to why a bug such as pinser with bugs best attack absent is better than heracross. And for the record history has shown us so far heracrosses fighting type has been more of an asset than a handicap. After all Tyranitars still run rampant along with curselax and blissy.

18. Domino v1

Domino v1 Terrell Owens 4 MVP

I think Pinsir looks cooler, but obviously Heracroos is definately better, and has the better moveset. Although in-game I prefer Scyther over both

19. Scarlet Spyder

Scarlet Spyder Well-Known Member

Heracross in almost every way. It has a great moveset along with the STAB with fighting moves. I loved using it in GSC.

20. Deputy55

Deputy55 RK9 Unit

Heracross:better looking, better moves, awesome stats, and best moveset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.