• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Clash of the Bugs! Pinsir vs Heracross!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heracross, because in B/R/Y Pinsir didn't have any bug type moves and it still doesn't today, its a useless bug pokemon and does not take advantage of its type.

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
This is a stupid question.
Heracross obviously cause he's kick-a*s dual type with Megahorn and BrickBreak. Or alternatively, an Endure-->Reversal @Salac berry owns. Pinsir is no contest for Heracross cause it's so limited in almost every way.

energo

T.C.R. Admin
In my opinion Heracross is better but Pinsir is so much better designed than Heracross. However Heracross has that 4x weakness to flying but he also has some gud moves including MEGAHORN. There arent tooo many good bug attacks and fortunately he has one of them.

snorlax

Banned
ok

Every team in OU metagame usually has a Heracross weak

Every team in UU metagame usually has a Pinsir weak

Kodan

Master Breeder
I think heracross, Its megahorn is a awesome move, Plus heracrosses stats are better.

-Kodan-

nevada11

Never forgotten
Heracross with Salac berry then rest it STABBBBBBs bad(Especially with Choice Band if not using swords dance)

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Heracross: Looks awesome, Fighting type, extreme attack.
Pinser: Fugly, Not good attacks, Plain bug not useful for the moves learned.

shouldnt this have a poll?? anyways yeah heracross is much better because it learns attacks like megahorn, the strongest bug type move.

heracross, because of STAB moves

nevada11

Never forgotten
Someone Prove That Pinsir Is Better Than Heracross

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~

I'm a little Seedot.
FYI: They're Both The Same In Strength, What They're Based Off Of, And They Both Learn Pretty Much All Physical Moves!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Heracross without a doubt. I just think he's got better moves than Pinsir.

nevada11

Never forgotten
I know, Brick Break Heracross > Revenge & Submission Pinsir
Megahorn Heracross > Pinsir's Bug attacks(none)

Status
Not open for further replies.